loot goblin will stay? clarify pls

I think the real difference in 3.19 was that you had a big warning sign on mobs about needing a MF culler to maximize your time/drops. 3.20 will not have that, which is a huge(!) difference.

Mf vs. Non-MF will have an impact, which is kind of the point of MF (I don't feel like debating the need for MF, just pointing out that MF's purpose didn't change with this change much).

Group vs non-group always had an advantage. They still will in this situation. Again, not going to debate the design decision on party bonuses, just pointing out they always had an advantage in this aspect.

I agree largely with the Zakalwe55 curve that they put forward. It will be dramatically less spikey for normal players. MF/group play will increase the spike/curve based on the bonuses/mf%. But the curve will be flatter for most all since the MF cullers in last league had 0 survivability. Group MF cullers, on average, will probably have lower IIR/IIQ and more survivability so they can generally survive running around.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info