The GPU device instance has been suspended

I reinstalled the game and apparently the vast majority of crashes are gone. Everyone can ignore my previous post on this thread.
I have reinstalled the game 3 times on the PoE client and once on Steam and still have the same issue. Running a 4080 with an i9 13900k with 32gb ram.
Same problem here.

Anyone has a solution to this problem? I tried all of the options and renderers and nothing helps. I keep crashing constantly since the last update even if im doing nothing and the game is in background it still crashes. The most annoying part is that it happens randomly sometimes it takes 30 minutes and sometimes i cant even enjoy the game for 5 minutes. Very frustrating.
Not sure if anyone still has this issue but I did for years and finally found a fix.

Control Panel > Uninstall a Program > Uninstall any version of Visual C that is outdated or for x86 if you're on 64bit or vice versa.

I noticed when the crash occurred there were stacks of error messages that added up to the amount of versions of visual C present on the system which do not automatically get replaced when you install a new version. After PoE was stable I watched a movie that ran a script requiring an old version of Visual C that caused the error to occur again afterwards. So watch for that if it ever pops up again by checking your "Uninstall a Program" page.

Hope this helps.
New Season same error. Has anyone found a real solution?
Mine started today, I've tested it in other games, I left fumark running for more than 3 hours and had no problems. RTX3060 Ryzen 5700x
I found a solution by editing a registry key
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers

Right Click > New DWORD (32 bit ) value
Name : TdrLevel
Value : 0
After today's update the problem returned
I have the same problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info