An Overview of Upcoming Changes

Part of the damage to skeletons should be returned. Too little damage compared to other builds for a large investment of currency.
Thank you!
"We're making improvements to how Lightning Mirages from the Storm Strider modifier spawn by increasing their cooldown and making them spawn close to the player but not right on top, so that builds that hit multiple times in quick succession are not swarmed by Lightning Mirages."

I've been waiting for this since the shift to AN rares. Those crackheads have no chill at all.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Hopefully the changes to Harvest include the monsters actually dropping harvest essence and maybe giving us back some of the crafts such as coloring sockets.
Thanks! GGG is GOATED.
Good direction
Thanks! GGG is GOATED.
We are monitoring the current situation where players feel forced to swap items or hire a magic find culler against specific four-mod Archnemesis monsters. We don't have an immediate solution for this but we are actively looking at it.

its pretty easy... REMOVE loot goblins and give drop to other mods so every rare is worth killing... the fact that you get 200 armorer scraps from a mob and 0 valuable currency is a gigantic red flag on the direction of the game (only certain mods are usefull the rest are crap and when you find one useful aka the loot goblin you need to use magic find)
THANK YOU!!!
Thanks, this post touches on pretty much everything I wanted to hear. I just wish we didn't have to wait this long to acknowledge most of it, and even longer to have it implemented. Obviously your human resources are spread thin between development of PoE2 and the next league but I think, given the particular situation, that staff could have re-allocated and re-prioritized to more urgent matters. Nobody is going to be mad if the next league gets delayed if it means more effectively addressing the one currently in-progress.
Last edited by Verdale on Aug 30, 2022, 11:06:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info