Tool-assisted Pantheon Mod Farming

lol, why people report and confirm that its still working? You didnt really fix shit. Solution is to remove possibility not find sophisticated it solution to avoid it. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by ChrisR_GGG on Aug 27, 2022, 3:11:24 PM
I keep seeing people saying that this infact isn't fixed and that they are now doing the innocence farming on their paid service. This loot system not only sounds boring but highly exploitable in the most boring way. Yall need to stop this. Stop the nosedive. Stop AN from ruining your game.
This is not an unreasonable question to ask: if 'loot goblins' are widely reviled in the ARPG space, why on Terra would a dev think adding them to their game is a good idea? Especially when folks are making it quite clear that this is not welcome. I have heard it argued that it's supposed to extend 'engagement'... as if players weren't 'engaged' throughout previous leagues? Sort of related, I understand this was an argument for downgrading Harvest crafting from its initial incarnation... a silly argument, I think. You have character X and all the gear you need to make them work? Well, what's stopping you from trying a different build on a new character? Which would be... wait for it... 'engagement'. The fun kind.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
k
Terrific. And when are you re-adding the loot back to the game?
"
Chris... What kind of insane math do you use to claim this is non-profitable?
Please explain how spamming through maps would somehow NOT be the most efficient strategy?
When you find one of these monsters we have proven they will drop 30-80 divine orbs + other loot in a stacked 6man MF party. I would expect to locate this monster in less than 200 avg maps or the entire system would be BEYOND STUPID.
little investment is needed beyond maps themselves, which would be sustained when they locate a map mod monster exploding into more maps than they could carry.
6 players, 12 characters. all have a high speed character capable of speed scouting the map, once the monster is found, all other players abort their map and switch character to kill the target for a guarantied 30-80 divine orbs.

Assuming red maps all needed to be purchased at an atrocious rate of 15c per. 200 maps would still only cost 15 divine orbs.

There is no way this is not reliable massive profit. They also do not have to only kill that one type of mob, other combinations could fix

Third party programs only make this process easier, and dangerously temping to players trying to compete with those that are using them. Dont outright lie and say they will all be instant banned, it takes time before they are detected. This is a recipe for disaster, and you are going to blame the players for doing it when your new loot system is the root cause.

It sounds disgustingly unfun to play this legitimately. I dont know of any better way to play the game because you deleted the normal way we could play, and forced this archnemesis nonsense.

+++
Hmm but you made mistake GGG . You showed that you react on that and now programmers know that they should not show any program which they will invent , and they will just use it for themselves to abuse your game . Im sure about it that there will be few guys with infinite currency source .
Dear Chris,

As you haven't addressed the backlash on it in any way, I beseech you to bring back ultrawide support beyond 21:9.

Considering the time it's been in practice, do you not think our joy, decision making and resulting support would have been heavily based on it?

I for one would not have bought my last supporter pack, had you announced this change in the patch notes prior to Lake of Kalandra League release - like it should have been in good faith and practice.

Seeing you guys take a leap away from what many others and I consider modern gaming, left a staggering impact on the community.

Without my chosen resolution being supported anymore, I don't see how I myself can remain a supportive part of the game in the future?

I was so hyped for the league start, only to be left in emotional ruin over my findings last Friday. Meanwhile I have been agonizing over how my favorite game turned into some kind of abomination I do not recognize anymore.
That's how I personally feel, without trying to hurt anyone's feelings and ideals.

I cannot go back to 21:9 after being immersed in 3840x1080 for the longest time, as I consider my curved screen the holy grail of my gaming experience.
Nothing even comes close to removing this. Like I cannot imagine anything worse?

It's not like you have to create anything new, it's been there for +3 years and in fact, the community knows it would still work just fine right now.

I am cool with changes to numbers and always have been patient, until you balanced things out. But taking this quality of life away form us is what I consider a total dealbreaker and non-nogationable.

All my recent support was based on the fact, that I could enjoy PoE in 3840x1080 and the heightened level of immersion I truly enjoyed.
It is what made me love the game and come back for good, providing massive support as one individual.

Am I asking for too much here, or am I even at fault? Was I wrong to expect your vision would align with mine, because it seemed to be the status quo for such a long period of time?

I don't see how comfort is an advantage, especially for those players of us who do not race or compete with anyone, but play for their own entertainment and immersion.

I think anyone's personal comfort should be of no concern to any other entity, at least when it comes to lessen or nullify it. Improvements are always welcome.

How do you intend to address those wishes?
I hope you will take an officially stance on it.

Best Regards

Lars
There are a few things I'd like to point out which could be considered, either going forward for this current league or the next.

Archnemesis & potential changes that could be made - Remove the AN mods from Blue packs (buff health and stats accordingly as expected of a mob which gives increased EXP) and make rare mobs sololy AN mods, this means you can easily reduce the amount of rares per league content/campaign/maps.

Testing max def builds which would be obtainable by the community over a playthrough against said 3/4 AN mods. This shows yourself and the community that it's survivable and killable as set by standard expectations within a league.

Loot - Bit of a hard topic for your currently, however there are a few things which would mostly likely appease the community, they are as follows: Revert historic changes to the entirety of the league / raise loot %'s further for all aspects of the game to bring it in line with AN (But OFC make you're solaris mobs yield a greater amount(Greater Risk, higher reward)) Or ultimately, revamp the entire system (This would obviously take time, but if you were to put your POE 2 changes in effect faster, this would solve a few (not all) problem.

Crafting - Diversify crafting again, one thing people like to do, is have an opportunity to get better gear, removing elements which make this easier, won't help, but if you were to add them into different aspects, like div cards/harvest/delve craft etc, then it gives the player more choice and also opens up previous content.

I think one thing that would be great to keep in mind is that every player, no matter their playtime, will play the game differently and find different things fun and enjoyable. You certainly can't please everyone but there are ways to discuss and seek guidance from your own team as well as the community.

If you do end up reading this, thank you. For my fellow exiles, I'd appreciate it if you have any other ideas, add them on. Rather than screaming at GGG for mistakes made or lack of happiness, let's give them thoughts from the community.
Remove Archnemesis mobs and restart league.
The league is not well and now with all this the economy has been destroyed
gg
---------
BringBackTota

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info