Tool-assisted Pantheon Mod Farming

Pushing us to hunt ONE SINGLE RARE to Magic find has ruined the entire process and fun behind being in a magic find group

Now people just max out their MF and sit in discord and offer to kill this stupid monster you put in because you didn't think this through,. Your game was working fine,. Now you have ruined your game

How has it been ruined? You have nerfed every single way of grinding currency and pushed us all towards something none of us wanted in the first place,. hunting down and MFing ONE MONSTER,. wow,... seriously???????????????

HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW BAD THIS IS?

From entire map of potential monster's possibly dropping good item's to hunting down just one sodding mob and as your sticking to your gun's on this one you will loose nearly all of us,.

Those of us that remain are just here too see how this fire burn's now,.

That is truly one way to cut off your hand to spite your face

FUN POLICE HAVE BEEN ALERTED DONT WORRY ALL FUN HAS BEEN REMOVED YOU CAN REST HAPPY KNOWING WE DID OUR BEST

We Fix something By Creating a new problem that pushes people towards the thing we're attempting to fix,. Good job
Last edited by TiLung on Aug 27, 2022, 1:34:22 PM
we argued we went angry we accepted it at least i did
its done guys. RIP POE
and probably poe2?! it was a good run!
thx ggg for the awesome game we had
roll back the drop changes or u'll loose a lot of players and money... i've been playing this game since essence league and i'll hate this game to die... PoE has set the bar so high for me that any other ARPG is just boring to me now...
"
TiLung wrote:
HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW BAD THIS IS?

Probably a huge oversight or a bug in the code honestly.
There is no way anyone in their right mind would consider this to be a good thing.
Either that or they don't understand the magnitude of the changes they made.
Awesome work GGG. Cheaters also need to be perma banned.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
molsn wrote:
Sure fixed that fast, but yet loot for us people not abusing anything still sucks, thanks a lot.

They didn't fix anything... it's up and running again.
So no good news? Why do they take away everything and not give us anything in return?

I never used any program but I understand the logic behind using such a programme.

People don't want to farm sh*t mods on rares - so you should make all rare mobs have Pantheon mods to make it feel better and more consistent.
YEa well or jst get rid of archnemesis consideringeveryone hates it anyway. Solves 2 problems at once. Hmmm actuallly.. you could get rid of all changes made in the last 2-3 leagues and it would be a huge improvement for everyone. There wasnta single good idea among what got implemented... it wouldnt be a big loss.
Do you GGG understand that the archnemesis system that you introduced creates problems for everyone? it's a system like a virus that kills the game, but you GGG continue to cultivate it and take care of it, but only you GGG need it, the players don't need it.

remove archnemesis permanently from the game
Last edited by redkeds on Aug 27, 2022, 2:07:15 PM
ehh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info