[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
How much does Atziri's Promise really do for the build, compared to a Sulphur flask? Is the virtual 8% more damage with some irrelevant effects that much better than a Sulphur's 40% increased damage plus nice mods? At least on PoB, Sulphur seems to give a bigger boost to average hit damage. Am I missing something?

In PoB, turn on the Atziri flask and see how the damage increases. Then add any Sulphur flask and see how much it adds.

This build already has about 1600% Increased damage from multiple sources. Adding another 40% is too insignificant. Even for your non-unique flasks, bases other than Sulphur are more useful. I strongly recommend Diamond and Corundum.
Hey Man, I was trying to level with CWC/cyclone and it feels like Icefall doesn't cast fast enough or something? At first I disabled an aura cause thought it was a mana issue but it wasn't.
Im just like level 47 and doing self cast which feels better. Am I just doing something wrong?
"
dackowns wrote:
Hey Man, I was trying to level with CWC/cyclone and it feels like Icefall doesn't cast fast enough or something? At first I disabled an aura cause thought it was a mana issue but it wasn't.
Im just like level 47 and doing self cast which feels better. Am I just doing something wrong?

Either you didn't link Cyclone with CwC, or you just don't have enough mana to sustain Icestorm. Cyclone only costs 2 mana but Icestorm a lot more. Make sure you are using Clarity and take the recommended nodes on the leveling tree (Dreamer and Deep Thoughts plus their Masteries).
Last edited by Kelvynn on Apr 13, 2024, 6:13:11 AM
"
JURITO1000 wrote:
So I found out it's not stun, idk what is it. My character stop casting icestom and he is moving (rotating) and stuttering in the same time. Difficult to explain tho.

Thought I would piggy back of this as well. Been playing this build for years and never have I had issues like this. Every big group seems to stop me in my tracks on the first bit of burst damage. Are we sure it's not stun?
Hey again guys. Thank you for the help. One more question. Are the Forbidden Flesh/Fame jewels changed since I cant find them into the poetrade site?
"
kolevvelik wrote:
Hey again guys. Thank you for the help. One more question. Are the Forbidden Flesh/Fame jewels changed since I cant find them into the poetrade site?

I can see them just fine? You need to choose "Allocates # if you have matching modifier on Forbidden Flesh" in "stat filter" and then choose the appropriate node in a menu.

Make sure the League is set properly at the top of the page.
"
RaGe0uS wrote:
"
JURITO1000 wrote:
So I found out it's not stun, idk what is it. My character stop casting icestom and he is moving (rotating) and stuttering in the same time. Difficult to explain tho.

Thought I would piggy back of this as well. Been playing this build for years and never have I had issues like this. Every big group seems to stop me in my tracks on the first bit of burst damage. Are we sure it's not stun?

If every big group stutters you momentarily, that does sound like stun.
Hello, how do you fit Hatred wuithout enlighten 4? I have charisma, 3% increased mana reservation efficiency of skills on a jewel, mana mastery and enlighten 3 but it's not enough... Did I miss something?
"
CorteX1110 wrote:
Hello, how do you fit Hatred wuithout enlighten 4? I have charisma, 3% increased mana reservation efficiency of skills on a jewel, mana mastery and enlighten 3 but it's not enough... Did I miss something?

Sovereignty wheel on the left side of the tree.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
CorteX1110 wrote:

Sovereignty wheel on the left side of the tree.

Oh my god thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info