[3.25] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Idk how to answer in the forum.
Capitals are used to get right what i did already

There's noting wrong with your build. You're at 268k average hit on boss staff, which is very nice. You're at the stage where you're trying to get the most out of each slot to get further.

Get Unnerve on hit on gloves. I TRY WITH EVERY EMBER I GET :)

One more loevel will get you Doom Cast. Slot in Nature's Patience and another level to allocate it (I put 5 vines for calculations).
IS DOOM CAST MORE IMPORTANT OR NATURES PAT?

Change attributes mastery to int per mastery. DONE

Get Awakened Cold Penetration. DONE ATM 4; SOON 5: Level up your gems to 20.

Get your two Blanketed Snow.SAVING MONEY

Get your dmg per int on gloves to 4%.

Now you're at 500k, almost double, and it shouldn't have cost too much.

Hope that helps!

As you can see, it's a bunch of little things and multiply off each other. EAch one doesn't see like much, but they're all worth it.

I got 3 questions.

1. I crafted a descent body armour any idea how to go on from here? Just slam 2 exalts or is there any better way?

2. Why dont we use any +damage to cold? Shouldnt they scale a lot with all the %increase damage we have?

3. Last can anyone please take alook at my tree, I had to remove a lot of points to allocate the second cluster jewel and now Iam not sure if I can optimize the allocation.
> I lost my second curse, 1 power charge and 2 crit masteries.

Would it be better to drop disciple aura (I got a lot of es already) and remove one reserve aura mastery and also change the charisma annoint with the whispering doom annoint? That should give me 7 new points to restore the power charge and crit masteries.

Thanks!!
Any experience on which T17 map mods to avoid?

I ran one with the following mods:

-20 max res (becomes 26 after altas tree)
frenzy charge
rare +2 mods

and it feels rippy (died twice to random mobs with 13K EHP, the bosses seem fine).

Some non-damage mods:
No leech: will it require lots of dodges during the boss fight?
Meteor when using flask: My experience in eldritch map is that the crit damage of this is very high (10K+?), can easily one shot you.
+4 projectile: seems lethal in narrow passages, like the Abomination map.
"
supersani wrote:

1. I crafted a descent body armour any idea how to go on from here? Just slam 2 exalts or is there any better way?

You could do "prefix cannot be changed" into Veiled Orb for 2div. Not sure if it's worth it though.

"
2. Why dont we use any +damage to cold? Shouldnt they scale a lot with all the %increase damage we have?

We already get 5 to 7 base cold damage per 10 intelligence inherently on Ice Storm. As such, increasing intelligence is more efficient in scaling bas damage than usual flat damage affixes.

"
3. Last can anyone please take alook at my tree, I had to remove a lot of points to allocate the second cluster jewel and now Iam not sure if I can optimize the allocation.
> I lost my second curse, 1 power charge and 2 crit masteries.

Would it be better to drop disciple aura (I got a lot of es already) and remove one reserve aura mastery and also change the charisma annoint with the whispering doom annoint? That should give me 7 new points to restore the power charge and crit masteries.

Work on getting Enlighten to be able to annoint Whispers of Doom. Removing Discipline will take away a lo of tankiness, losing both a big chunk of ES (1-2k) and a lot of leech (which is based on your max ES).

Unallocate Deep Wisdom and the Doom Cast wheel to get back your extra Power charge and the Leech Mastery. Keep instant leech. It's super important for survivability.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Bellaluna1722 wrote:
So, I was wondering something...

Whenever I enter in a new area, my ES shows as half full. Is that happening to anyone else too?

Does it go up or stays stuck at 50%?

It does eventually go up to 100% after 15 to 30 seconds, and if I take damage before that, it's insta at 100% then goes down appropriately.

It's just weird. I remembering it happening during a few leagues and it was a visual glitch.

I also asked on reddit, just in case. Got a lot of response that people using Discipline get that.

Here is an image (if it will let me post one)

I just got into that area.
Last edited by Bellaluna1722 on Apr 7, 2024, 12:51:21 AM
I think I'm ready for the amulet now?
Upgraded everything a lot
Thoughts?
yo just wanna get a quick overview of what atlas strategy y'all following. I came from LA so i did legion and stuff but with this build it's not optimal (obviously). Loving the build and how tanky it is, what do do y'all recommend for max. profit? cheers
"
Happyfeetxo wrote:
yo just wanna get a quick overview of what atlas strategy y'all following. I came from LA so i did legion and stuff but with this build it's not optimal (obviously). Loving the build and how tanky it is, what do do y'all recommend for max. profit? cheers

Did a lot of invitation farming with Essence. Big single target damage means it works very well, especially since you can preload storms.
Could this new The Perandus Pact jewel be useful for the build?
https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/The_Perandus_Pact

I'm wondering if the brute-force solution could be replaced with this?
These are the interesting variants for me:

- Passive Skills in Radius also grant +2 to all Attributes
- Passive Skills in Radius also grant 5% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
- Passive Skills in Radius also grant 3% increased Energy Shield
- Passive Skills in Radius also grant 6% increased Cold Damage

What do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info