Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Can someone name one non-quin build, which struggle to build up fortification charges. I can hardly imagine one, but i can say thousand and one build which will suffer from mana reservation, suppress and DB changes. At least cleave got +2 radius, melee meta incumming
Last edited by LoLipop2 on Aug 2, 2022, 6:36:02 PM
nice
liga zdohla
Maybe just maybe one day i can read the patch notes and think that jugg isnt once again the most useless in the game.....
Strikes in the trash overall > buffs cleave and a slam.

Changes jugs in an unknown way. Touches on chieftain.

Remove blessings on lifetap > benefited by life characters more.

Remove mana reservation mastery > better for low mana characters.

Life recoup nerfed.

*pats hands*

Melee nerfs concluded.

So how about all those generic melee physical damage nodes that require a thousand essence rolls to get decent value out of? Just gonna leave those physical huh. Yeah looks like it. Reward the mirror 80+ ex items and everything below it is forced to go generic or invest heavily into jewel clusters.

Huh. So this seems to be... exactly what you think it is.
Last edited by funplayer on Aug 2, 2022, 6:06:15 PM
"
Fuquelongtime wrote:
This is disgusting, after spending mirs on my characters and leagues piecing them together to become ultimate fighters and mappers. You destroy the items that I use, while leaving the ones I don't use as legacy? again... this is the 3rd time in a row you have done this and its absolutely ridiculous. You all don't know how to make a game let alone balance it. you should be ashamed of yourselves that you purposefully screw so many people out of their time and effort. You will be losing more players than you anticipated after this patch, and it is entirely your fault. Also, none of the items I used took advantage of any "cheesy" or inappropriate mechanics, however, your nerfs to them will make my builds not preform even at a rate that's usable anymore. How is that fair in any way? these nerfs are unfounded and uncalled for. This is not ok GGG, you are a bad game developer just taking advantage of people.

This, +1
This is the ONLY GAME that nerfed items already acquired, no wonder the game is in the gutters
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]
Always been wondering, who are those people spamming pog for a huge nerf manifesto...
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Monster balance forces players to stack up the only viable means of defenses so they can play slower without getting killed/punished for not one-shotting the monsters before they can one-shot us.

Now we are just nerfing defenses and saying "we'll fix defenses later". lol
uninstall poe
thx ggg
TUCAN HAS ARRIVED

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info