Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

First impressions: amazing!
Now let's bring some new powerful skills onto the table.
Recently quit Path of Exploding BULL****
Remove the Wildwood!
Remove Gambling!
Ruthless LOGIN
Decent patch overall, tho the brittle & mana reservation nerf might be too much honestly. we'll see.
"
hogmark wrote:
First impressions: amazing!

lol...................
Minions needed a nerf in my opinion because it was just the most comfortable build to reach red maps even without any gear.
We will see if the nerfs were to hard though.
Why do you ask for our feedback? We have been trying to offer constructive feedback since 3.13, and it doesn't matter.

You guys should hire people who actually play your game, so you'd at least have honest feedback and decently balance the game.

Nerfing constantly is never a good sign and creates too much discomfort in the community.
Last edited by UKlimanco on Aug 2, 2022, 9:48:33 PM
This is all you could come up with? At least Expedition felt like it had some thought behind it. You just nerfed all of the options for every build by nerfing efficiency while barely even buffing anything...

"hey we need some changes for like, next week guys"

"uhhhh nerf minions and auras, buff reave"
every nerf just gives more reasons not to play.
You better do 2 things in 8 days:
1. Show us a absolute banger League. And I mean "no vaseline" type of banger
2. Show us some fresh PoE 2 things.
Because so far it looks like a second skip of League for me. And I NEVER fully skipped a League until Sentinel (even blight. And I hated that damn thing with passion) for 8 years.
Just stop. Get some help.
So "balance changes" basically means nerf everything, right?
Im still wondering what GGG has against melee builds, last 8 leagues marauders have been like 5% of played classes, always same lame underwhelming stuff. Another skipped league for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info