Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

"
Soske wrote:
The Reservation changes are completely unwarranted. We took them because we HAVE to, not because we want to. You balanced the game in a way where we're forced to take too many different auras, you can't complain that players are doing the exact thing you intended.

Bumping for 100% agreement. Great perspective.
Most of the builds I play is going to be nerfed to the ground as it seams.
Not happy reading patch notes.
Once again, we hear things like "and improving diversity in defensive options" being followed only/mostly with nerfs.

After reading the manifesto, i think that the line "Monsters deal 20% less dmg" is missed.

Nothing new, only nerfs of existing mechanics sadge
OUCH!

Seriously, I thought spiders would be safe...
*Never forgetting how good this game looked at 32:9 instead of 1/3 of my screen being black bars.*
Nobody asked for any of these changes, what we asked for was a meta change where traps and mines are deleted. minions are deleted. melee is op again. What we got was a ban hammer of almost everything. Some of the changes make me absolutely speechless.

And what we got was GGG undoing most of their previous introductions that they made themselves and now see that it wasnt a good idea.

This balance manifesto was supposed to make me hyped for the game, instead I am more determined then ever to just skip another league, congratulations.
Last edited by MrSigy on Aug 2, 2022, 5:52:59 PM
Looks like a meta shake up :O
Nerfs are much more stronger than buffs, I think.
Hope for another part.
"
sokratis12GR wrote:
As a minion enjoyer, I love you guys!

have you actually read the changes lmfao
What happened to the seismit trap nerfs though?
Why did you just go and kill all the minions?
Well done... I suppose.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info