Character Balance in Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Disapointed to see that only 2-3 melee skills were buffed (and barely buffed anyway).
Does spell suppress changes on gear will affect value in standard or they will be legacy mod?
STOP NERFING AURA
Out of all the manifestos I've ever read, this was definitely one of them. (Too late?)
killed charges, killed gemscaling, killed ascendency

in essence removed all things that actually kept minions relevant...

why even play minions now

this unironically will completly kill minionmancers
Last edited by Maethendias on Aug 2, 2022, 5:45:02 PM
"
Soske wrote:
The Reservation changes are completely unwarranted. We took them because we HAVE to, not because we want to. You balanced the game in a way where we're forced to take too many different auras, you can't complain that players are doing the exact thing you intended.

True. Not sure why they are doing this? Nobody complained about having too much mana reservation or too many auras.
My build is forced to balance defensive/offensive auras.

My most successful build is LL Vortex. With the mana/life reservation nerfs I'm screwed. Oh well.
"
jamesmcv wrote:
Disappointing. Nothing on Archnem. I guess that's just non-negotiable now. As a melee player, I'm used to it sucking and me needing to get good constantly, but hope springs eternal. Was hoping the block nerf might get a little rework, but nope. Honestly, there is nothing for me in the changes unfortunately. Mostly nerfs to builds I don't run (sorry for those folks) and some changes that won't encourage me to use any of the skills addressed. I really try and not be negative because I love this game, but you have to call a spade a spade.

Agree, all I was expected is nerfing abused skill like DD, Seismic, CoD,... but this is too much. And the "buff" part is too little.
Idk if its just me but all I see here is nerf and nerf and nerf. 70-80% of the post is like "this sh*t is overused, we will kill it".
Yeet, another nerf league. Sure wish CwC was more normalized instead of being a double suckfest. Like have Awakened CwC reduce the damage penalty as it levels, or have them both have a lowered penalty as it levels. It would make sense.

everyone is crying here again. Play another game :D :D :D
These changes seem to be widening the gap even more between casuals and dedicated players. The top players will still be able to achieve all they have in the past, while all others will struggle even more to stay competitive, or even play end game. Is the objective to really have to pay others for carries to kill bosses? Because that is where it seems to be heading. Just widening the gap more.
I came back just to read nerfs. How fun an engaging.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info