[3.25] 41+ million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

"
DevonX1 wrote:
Oh that seemed to worked wonders. https://pobb.in/MmceDr3lFgyz why does temp chains add damage tho? isnt it just a slow down the enemies type of thing? Also what should i work on next. other than getting an insane amount of divines for the boots? :P

Temp Chains increases the duration of all debuffs and effects on an enemy, as it slows them down. Movement is only one of the things it slows. The effect is huge and multiplicative. It used to be much bigger before they nerfed it somewhat.

To answer your question about future progression, you need to work toward Olesya's Delight, and Ralakesh's Impatience. Don't run the belt without the boots though, as they work together, and it will actually decrease your DPS if you use the belt alone.

Also take a look at The Light of Meaning for a second DPS boost (it goes in the socket near Supreme Ego). I think Avidity, Ricochet, or Endless Munitions Forbidden Jewels might be a big benefit as well. Hard to tell without actually playing them, and that's getting toward endgame/build completion, all other things being equal. Also, I have no doubt those jewels are expensive - another benefit of Trickster; things seem much cheaper than for PF.

Well done on getting the right Brutal Restraint though. That is not easy to find, and we get a great deal out of it. It's weirdly almost perfectly tuned for the build.
Last edited by t0lkien on Aug 5, 2024, 2:48:14 PM
"
t0lkien wrote:
"
DevonX1 wrote:
Oh that seemed to worked wonders. https://pobb.in/MmceDr3lFgyz why does temp chains add damage tho? isnt it just a slow down the enemies type of thing? Also what should i work on next. other than getting an insane amount of divines for the boots? :P

Temp Chains increases the duration of all debuffs and effects on an enemy, as it slows them down. Movement is only one of the things it slows. The effect is huge and multiplicative. It used to be much bigger before they nerfed it somewhat.

To answer your question about future progression, you need to work toward Olesya's Delight, and Ralakesh's Impatience. Don't run the belt without the boots though, as they work together, and it will actually decrease your DPS if you use the belt alone.

Also take a look at The Light of Meaning for a second DPS boost (it goes in the socket near Supreme Ego). I think Avidity, Ricochet, or Endless Munitions Forbidden Jewels might be a big benefit as well. Hard to tell without actually playing them, and that's getting toward endgame/build completion, all other things being equal. Also, I have no doubt those jewels are expensive - another benefit of Trickster; things seem much cheaper than for PF.

Well done on getting the right Brutal Restraint though. That is not easy to find, and we get a great deal out of it. It's weirdly almost perfectly tuned for the build.

Ye i got super lucky on that one! finally got the boots but it seems like it is not counting the affliction charges? something seems off need to figure out what else to modify to get more dps. https://pobb.in/PGdIOXYDJdYn
"
I actually only did like 4 grave crafts IIRC it was painful about 2-3 hours placing and buying graves per craft.

Yeah, I was in a bossing head space last league. So I didn't care about the MS.

I can probably make something similar this league, I know I won't get all those stats on the chest probably going to have to make do with the frenzy on hit and lightning res and extra curse.

If I spam essences with onslaught when hit to frenzy on hit and any res high enough to fill the lightning res then orb on Hunter and lock suffix and then use juice to guarantee extra curse again, I can just lock and repeat till good life.

But that will be my last piece until then I'll run restless ward and get everything else right first.

I might run shaper belt until I can get frenzy on hit the olysea delight is mid without frenzy on hit imo.

If you don't mind, can you explain that craft? I'm about at the point where I'm looking to switch to the Replica Badge, but as you guys mentioned there's a bunch of missing resistances from the endurance charges change and my Restless Ward probably has to get replaced.

Frenzy on hit is a redeemer affix right? How are you adding hunter influence to a redeemer influenced item while preserving the onslaught suffix or am I misunderstanding? My understanding is that an Awakeners orb would only keep Frenzy on hit and Additional Curse and everything else is non-deterministic. I tried it on craftofexile and couldn't figure out how you'd do it.

Also in the last part you mention locking and repeating for good life, how would you do that? I presume you're talking about doing reforge caster + suffixes cannot be changed? I don't get how it's safe at that step. Couldn't the harvest craft fill all the prefixes and brick the item?

Alternatively, do you or anyone else have any suggestions on other ways to hit res cap? Here's what I've identified so far,
Upgrading my shield has room for 30 more res on its rolled lightning res, and the life regen could be replaced with res.
It's possible to get +12 fire or lightning res in addition to the +1 max frenzy on Circle of Nostalgia and Kalandra would boost that to 24, Potentially 26 if you qual the resistances, but even finding one with just +1 max frenzy is a challenge.
My strength and int are a bit too tight to use significant resist tattoos.
I have 5 levels before 100 and could set up some basic jewels with res when I level up.

It seems very difficult to fill out the missing res but I'm also not especially knowledgeable about all the options.

https://pobb.in/h5vVK4y49n3S
"
Nickka wrote:

It seems very difficult to fill out the missing res but I'm also not especially knowledgeable about all the options.

Don't forget, you can help Alira in the bandit options and get +15 all resistances. It's almost necessary this league. You can change your choice by following the directions here. It will cost you 20 Regrets.
Last edited by t0lkien on Aug 12, 2024, 4:50:30 PM
Its moving forward! I still lack in the damage compartment tho but that is something that will be working towards. Suitability is much better now at least. https://pobb.in/xhTPIS3cg4ef. One thing that i wonder about is that in the latest build guide it has the adrenaline enabled in the config but i cant figure out where it is gained from ?
Thank you! I was able to res cap with just a shield upgrade after the bandit switch.
"
DevonX1 wrote:
One thing that i wonder about is that in the latest build guide it has the adrenaline enabled in the config but i cant figure out where it is gained from ?

Sorry about that, it's an error. The build does not generate Adrenaline - there is a version that does (hence me ticking and forgetting to untick).
im running a trickster as well, but going mostly tank. this is probably the tankiest build ive played in 3k hours, taking it to 100 for the first time

https://pobb.in/9ZhoqhPVGhBn

with the enfeeble, tempchains, constant chill, action speed from ascendancy its easy for even an old fart like me to play
following this build again but tweak a couple of stuff currently having problems on where to squeeze more STR to level my Determination and other ways to increase more block also any notable forbidden jewels since Way of the Poacher is now gone

https://pobb.in/iob4mOfBn6zO

p.s. I have no idea how to get more DPS in this build
Last edited by lykhz09 on Aug 14, 2024, 9:13:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info