[3.25] 41+ million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

"
I'll need to look at your build again I've been toying around trying to find a way to keep life flask charges up since that's huge dps there

Yeah I imported your version and had a quick look. It's a really interesting approach. Once I've gotten a Progenesis, I'm going to see if there's anything there I can use to improve mine.

I was considering doing what you've done with the Perandus Pact jewel, but my Brutal Restraint is so efficient, and gives me 8 second Onslaught on Kill, which I'd lose. With all your projectiles you don't seem to need it, but I like the QoL and movespeed too much.

re. the Precursor ring, I know *exactly* which ring you are talking about, because I was watching all the viable rings on trade for a couple of days. It's a great ring except for that mod (and was super expensive).

P.S. I think you might be right about normal PConc on single target at endgame. It's better.
Last edited by t0lkien on May 10, 2024, 12:45:22 AM
Yeah I had always been building to fight ubers so I had no use for the onslaught on kill so in the end it was about 10-20% poison damage for a gain of 168% chaos it was a no brainer for me.

I'm toying around with dropping plague bearer for haste on divine blessing since the 4s duration vs waiting and tracking soul gain is a pain, so just hitting haste every 10seconds feels like a nice qol

Otherwise I'll try LVL 1 precision/clarity/vitality on arrogance and grab a 3 mod watchers that picks up a corresponding complementary mod

Fyi I did a stupid in my pob remove the 15% increased life, I thought I seen a node saying 15% inc max life when life and mana reserved and was seeing if it would counter the above idea but I had a sleep and can't find it now, I must have been dreaming 😅
So I have a dumb idea stasis prison....

Or a rare chest tbh other than the life regen I'm not seeing a big point to restless ward other than life Regen and move speed but as seen in my build I don't value ms to heavily.

I've been looking at options of what to slot in instead
caraces jack will give a slight dps increase and big aoe for overlaps

Dedrobate is a big dps increase if you can hit the int and Dex reqs which is easy drop the 3 lightning res tattoos

The rat cage is a big ehp increase

Cherrubim's Maleficence is a dps increase and phys reduction increase

Daresso's Defiance may give permanent onslaught on ST not sure about the interaction with ralaklesh boots

Replica Perfect Form gives 20% block and frees up a passive point

A rare chest with suppression, frees up a point for me and maybe build it for increased ehp since I'll lose the +2 prog skills from the corruption but I'll be tankier

Just some random theory crafting and pob scientist stuff brewing, I'll let you know where I end up after I craft a better shield, just need a few more additional item corpses then I'll start crafting.
The problem I think you're going to run into immediately (which I did when I tried out Cospri's Will) is crippling mana/ES issues. If you can solve that, I want to know how!
Wouldn't just getting an Eva/es base work

I'm toying with the idea of getting a carnal armour with redeemer and hunter influence

Tapping insanity till I hit 10% chance to gain frenzy charge on hit, hopefully with suppression 10%+ or increased effect of aura skills then locking suffixes, using harvest to craft on a caster mods (only one is apply an additional curse) pray for life, and #% increased Eva and es

Then change my annoit to melding for another 150+ es and a little ehp Or go for a total 8% ehp from discipline and training or fatal toxins for 9% increased full dps

Btw I have a feeling pob is calculating that I have max affliction charges because when I go to remove the belt I lose 50% full dps..... If that's the case then this is the project craft lol 😅
I was looking into it apparently if you get a influenced fractured item from graveyard and use an awakeners orb to add another influence it keeps the fracture

So try and get both redeemer mods fractured and maybe life fractured on the base then add hunter influence
https://pobb.in/OnY_KV_bR2Xd

the aim is to use graveyard to make a chest like this and that's how it would fit into my build

use just conquer influence and fracture corpses spam till redeemer base with both fractured then tap one insanity for onslaught when hit lock harvest caster and repeat lock and harvest till good life and #% eva and es increase

then change anoint for melding should work hopefully, i also have nothing better to do I am a one build a league kind guy
Last edited by TheWoggyWizard on May 11, 2024, 10:25:17 PM
I still say you lose a lot from The Restless Ward. I'm not sure it's going to be as cozy in regards to ES/Mana usage.

However, the exception could be a really top tier rare. Jungroan said as much in his video too. I'll be interested to hear how it goes.

And as you said, what else is there to do really except experiment with this stuff.
Last edited by t0lkien on May 12, 2024, 11:28:55 AM
https://pobb.in/-t2SUKHagihx

that's what I made

so I only lose about 100es

I wish it didn't fracture the trash suffix and hit aura effect increase aswell

it feels pretty nice

I will have to test it on bosses later

I posted the graveyard % i used in your discord

I might try again for the aura effect when I'm not out of divs but that was about 50div to craft

more ehp

more dps

I think less ms even with onslaught

and yeah about 60% less regen but i have 700+ life leech on hit
I can't find a way to set affliction charges in pob though so not sure if I have more dps or less

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info