Suffixes and Prefixes cannot be changed with Harvest crafting

Hi i have a couple of items that i have been trying to complete for a couple of months now and it seems to be impossible.

Example: Crystal belt Shaper and Crusader influ
Using bench crafting suffixes cannot be changed and then harvest crafting defence mods more common.

I have soon had suffixes cannot be changed 100 times on it and i only get shit tiers or only 1 defence mod every time.

When i don't have suffixes cannot be changed on a belt i get decent tiers and much more often 2-3 defence mods.

So my question is does suffixes and prefixes cannot be changed lower the chance to get higher tiers and more mods?
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2022, 10:51:13 AM
rng is rng.
"The launch day went quite well with just a few small hotfixes to address minor problems."

Heist League - GGG
its not rng. its just harvest not working properly, being completely garbage.

I've crafted this way over a dozen times and after seeing 1 mod 95% of the time, i concluded something isn't right. I've stopped crafting this way now.
`Spent 2 mirrors on my build, but I'm only Level 98.` LOL
`From just quick sweep of your characters, toxic rain, golems .. sure, non meta... sure.` LOL
"
LiMA6 wrote:
its not rng. its just harvest not working properly, being completely garbage.

I've crafted this way over a dozen times and after seeing 1 mod 95% of the time, i concluded something isn't right. I've stopped crafting this way now.

Thanks for feedback man. I thought it was only me having problems with this
I have the same impression. There might be some tier and mod weighting in certain conditions going on in the background. That's likely intended though.
let me guess :

you're keeping 3 suffixes locked, right?

4 affix rares are more common than 5 affix rares. and 5 affix rares are more common than 6 affix rares.

so when you 'reforge, keep 3 suffixes', you are more likely to get 1 prefix than 3. this is not a bug.

also, low tiers have higher weighting than high tiers. getting low tiers more often is ALSO not a bug.
theese things i know but i have crafted more items than the belt i mentioned.
i have done it several hundered times this way and as i said when i don't have prefixes or suffixes cannot be changed i get higher tiers more often and more mods with both harvest crafting and fossil crafting.
"
wengbeng wrote:
theese things i know but i have crafted more items than the belt i mentioned.
i have done it several hundered times this way and as i said when i don't have prefixes or suffixes cannot be changed i get higher tiers more often and more mods with both harvest crafting and fossil crafting.

rng or confirmation bias.
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
also, low tiers have higher weighting than high tiers. getting low tiers more often is ALSO not a bug.
Uh, what. Can you back this up? Craft of Exile shows that every tier has the same weight.
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
4 affix rares are more common than 5 affix rares
Can you back this up too?
"
MagicalHacker wrote:
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
Uh, what. Can you back this up? Craft of Exile shows that every tier has the same weight.
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
4 affix rares are more common than 5 affix rares
Can you back this up too?

upon further investigation, it appears mods for belts all appear with the same weight. the last time i was interested in mod weights was for cluster jewels and weapons. things like tier1/2 phys% and certain cluster jewel notables do not have the same weighting.

that said, there are **TWELVE** tiers for flat es on belts. getting a tier3/2/1 roll, will be MUCH rarer than getting tier 9-12 because thats 300/1200 weighting.

the 4-5-6 mod part i cannot find a source for, and will retract.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info