What We're Working On

A suggestion about league mechanics that can help while you are clearing zones and use the mechanic when you want :

- remove the item level and that the reward level is determined by the area that one finds the petrified monster.

- Modifiers are stacked to not be forced to use when the archnemesis collector stash is already full - when you start atlas you access modifiers that you can not find in acts but that the % of finding all the modifiers of rare creatures increases as you go up tier ( white , yellow , red )

- ( optional ) And to balance the quality of drop (it increases with the level of the zone) eg. unique items with 1-6s or 1-6L or corrupted or not (depending on the combinations and the amount of modifiers added) the drop is improved when trying in zones of higher zone level (trying in a map or zone 60+ will not be the same trying in a 75+ or 80+ zone) or a % increase (in a 60+ zone you may be able to get a 5L6S but maybe in more tries and maybe less if you try in a higher level zone)
Path of Exile - America
Are you also working on a fix for the remove-only tab display in standard? Currently changing the options doesn't do anything until you click on another bench and then when you turn it off it won't go away from the tab dropdown list.

Edit - I'm referring to the hide tabs button.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Feb 9, 2022, 3:58:26 PM
Nice !
Bad Seed
ADD MORE SPACE TO ARCHNEMESIS STORAGE!
Maven invitations are still bugged in Standard. I'm at 20/10 tier 14+ witnessed maps and still haven't gotten an invitation.
So you're not increasing archnemesis tab that can only contain 64 mods but we can store unlimited amount of metamorph organs in our quad tabs?? classic GGG_tencent move.
If someone from GGG staff reads this:
Could you please reduce the effect of consecrated ground on monsters in Archnemesis encounter? Now it gives full immunity to ailments. Therefore it is impossible to kill monsters, if my build does ignites only :/

My suggestion: Make so that consecrated ground gives 90% reduced duration of ailments on a archnemesis mobs.
Please more slots for archnemesis storage..
so you are not working on anything to improve the terrible state of the league mechanic? just "monitoring feedback"? There has been plenty. it sounds more like you have decided to not make any changes. just say that
"
You're not working on anything, it's just fixing bugs.

Make a better Archnemesis UI. The current one is just lazy coding.

true true

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info