Summon Skelly + Unleash

"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
Laminar_Flow1 wrote:
broken. not summoning a full pack as it has in the past.

Thanks for your report, I'll pass this on.

any news?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
And not found in 3.17.4 patch note preview
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

I reported 2 bugs and have received no info about them yet, so I think there are a lot of bugs that have higher priority.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
Laminar_Flow1 wrote:
broken. not summoning a full pack as it has in the past.

Thanks for your report, I'll pass this on.

If you have time, can you check two bugs I reported from 17.3?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3256967

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3256986

Have a nice day or night.
Evoki11 your bugs are completely not related to this I'm not sure why you're posting in this thread.

Glad to see someone from GGG has at least acknowledged the existence of this thread. Maybe by 3.19 it'll be fixed and I can actually play the build I want to :)
And not found in 3.18 patch note....It is tool tip error that the support gem actually nolonger support skelly

or it is intended to support skelly but somehow bugged out?

My assumption is that it's supposed to work because it worked in 3.16 and there was no patch note about them removing the ability for it to work
"
Silithor wrote:
My assumption is that it's supposed to work because it worked in 3.16 and there was no patch note about them removing the ability for it to work

based on gem text then why it is not supported?

It can support SRS

It may be fine that the support gem cannot support skeleton mage's monster skill , just the releasing all skeletons at once part, but outright not supported without any in-game hint why?

up

still not fixed as of 3.18.1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info