Summon Skelly + Unleash

I have lost hope. I get they have other more serious things to fix I just wanna see this on the known issues list haha
"
Silithor wrote:
I just wanna see this on the known issues list haha

This
IGN Odminko, Orlangoor.
Bump
IGN Odminko, Orlangoor.
Bump
Question: Is your Summon Skeleton, Vaal Summon Skeleton?

If so, of course Unleash doesn't work. Unleash doesn't work with Vaal skills.
No, it's not vaal summon skeleton.

(And even if it was, the support should still affect the non-vaal skill afaik)

According to tooltip Unleash does not support Summon Skelly at all, and the mana cost does not change as it is not supporting the skill

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Not sure, but is it possible you're adding a cooldown to summon skeles?
I see someone here has it in their wand with the cast socketed skills on an 8 second cooldown
Or maybe someone is using the unique jewel?
Unleash doesn't support skills with cooldowns.

From my testing it doesn't seem to work even when I don't have a cooldown on skeletons but I'm not sure if it ever worked, seemed to since everyone here is saying it did...
Mechanic Misconception:

Are your minions "randomly dying"? Do you have the Fleshcrafter unique equipped?
If you answered "Yes" to both of these, high chance is that your minions have over 50% chaos resistance, converting 100% of their HP into ES, killing them.
"
Rajin wrote:
Not sure, but is it possible you're adding a cooldown to summon skeles?
I see someone here has it in their wand with the cast socketed skills on an 8 second cooldown
Or maybe someone is using the unique jewel?
Unleash doesn't support skills with cooldowns.

From my testing it doesn't seem to work even when I don't have a cooldown on skeletons but I'm not sure if it ever worked, seemed to since everyone here is saying it did...

Summon Skelly without a link, just can't support by Unleash.

In this thread either people just copy outdated build guide or something else

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
Laminar_Flow1 wrote:
broken. not summoning a full pack as it has in the past.

Thanks for your report, I'll pass this on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info