Energy Shield not regen on low life, ghost dance bug, map and HO pls fix

What is your Evasion Rating without Grace active?

It may be that while in the grace period upon entering a new zone, it might be using your pre-Grace Evasion Rating.

How much ES are you starting the maps with, exactly? Having a precise number will be helpful to figure out where the limitation is coming from.
"
taggedjc wrote:
What is your Evasion Rating without Grace active?

It may be that while in the grace period upon entering a new zone, it might be using your pre-Grace Evasion Rating.

How much ES are you starting the maps with, exactly? Having a precise number will be helpful to figure out where the limitation is coming from.

Grace not Active:

1. In HO it's 1121
2. In a town it's 778
3. In Map it's 1121

With Grace Active:

1. In Map it's 14362
2. In HO it's 14362
3. In town it's 778

I think there's something wrong the description of Ghost Dance, either it's not working as it should or maybe the wording has to be "based" on base evasion rating? or maybe the grace doesnt kick in upon entry even if it's showing as active and EV is high enough upon entry

But even if i start moving and evasion rating is already 14362 it just doesnt recharge at all not until i start detonating mines
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Last edited by LeknaatTrueRune on Nov 1, 2021, 9:36:42 PM
This is for sure still an issue, weird thing is that removing Ghost Dance doesnt fix it.

I have a newly leveled low life COC character that this happens randomly on. Whats even weirder, is that when it procs it disables all regen and recharge, life and es. I have screenshots of sitting in hideout with no es, and less than full value of my low life. I stilll have some hp regen on my sheet, but my health doesnt move. equipping or unequiping, enabling or disabling auras does nothing. only zone changes affect it. Which means if it happens in say the Lab then you die, cause theres no way to fix it.

I also have found that if your affected, you stay affected even removing the node, zoning to town, going back to a map. Recharge / regen still doesnt work. Your character just doesnt refill ES anymore unless you leech it, or unless you quit the game fully and come back into a new map.

Maybe I need to just make a new thread entirely and pot screenshots cause this is really really annoying.

Also, under defense on the sheet, I have an energy shield recharge occurrence modifier of +40% this stat gives no info but I am thinking its involved.
IGN
Domination: CockBlockingAxes zomgwtfbbqlegs, GotYourselfAGun
Standard: LookAtMyHorseMyHorse, ComeOnNSlamEveryBodyJam, AdmiralTrapar
Here's a few screenshots of the previous post in action. I removed the node for ghost shroud after a death in a map, went to town, then hideout, then back to map and took a bit of damage.

https://imgur.com/a/dfJqYMO

This literally makes doing my last lab impossible and is ultra annoying when trying to level up to get my tree completed.
IGN
Domination: CockBlockingAxes zomgwtfbbqlegs, GotYourselfAGun
Standard: LookAtMyHorseMyHorse, ComeOnNSlamEveryBodyJam, AdmiralTrapar
It looks like you are using Ghost Reaver?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info