Energy Shield not regen on low life, ghost dance bug, map and HO pls fix

Hello

Im wondering why my ES keeps on coming as like this whenever I enter map or go to my HO. and it stays that way and not regenerating despite having regen stats. I have ghost dance but my evasion is 14k and way above my ES. it does regen after i detonate my mines but i dont see any condition that it wont regen if i dont do that. is this a bug or am i missing something?

Image shows i just entered a map, and my stats on left and my ES posted. is this a bug?

Heres the link in case the image is not working:

https://imgur.com/a/ozkHPOz
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Last edited by LeknaatTrueRune on Oct 31, 2021, 6:06:24 PM
Last bumped on Mar 2, 2022, 5:13:36 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Unhide you characters if you want help.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
Unhide you characters if you want help.

my characters are public tho
Whoops, didn't see the tab... :)

It's late and all I saw was the badges. Sorry
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

no worries thank you, hope you can help me
I don't/can't see why either. I'd say this was a bug.

But, I am tired as all hell and could be missing something. If I am, someone will chime in I am sure.

"
Im wondering why my ES keeps on coming as like this whenever I enter map or go to my HO. and it stays that way and not regenerating despite having regen stats.

Where is your Life Regeneration?

Your screenshot doesn't show any. I glanced at your character and found none.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Thank you for your response sir.

how would this affect my ES regen? i do have Zealot's oath (maybe thats why theres no life regen) but i also have other sources of ES recharge, im not sure how the life regen would affect my ES regen?
Last edited by LeknaatTrueRune on Oct 30, 2021, 1:03:12 AM
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Im wondering why my ES keeps on coming as like this whenever I enter map or go to my HO. and it stays that way and not regenerating despite having regen stats.

Where is your Life Regeneration?

Your screenshot doesn't show any. I glanced at your character and found none.

Thank you for your response sir.

how would this affect my ES regen? i do have Zealot's oath (maybe thats why theres no life regen) but i also have other sources of ES recharge, im not sure how the life regen would affect my ES regen?
I'm having the same problem, it started today

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info