Server providers for South-Africa

"
Jake_GGG wrote:
Hi all, thank you for the feedback. I've removed the Provider 2 servers and will be adding more Provider 1 servers for 3.18. We'll have a lot more capacity than previous releases.

Thank you so much guys ! This is great news.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
Jake_GGG wrote:
Hi all, thank you for the feedback. I've removed the Provider 2 servers and will be adding more Provider 1 servers for 3.18. We'll have a lot more capacity than previous releases.

Awesome news. Console when?
GGG Thanks for making the SA realm permanent its amazing TY
"
Jake_GGG wrote:

Thanks for making SA servers permanent, cant wait to league start on SA and not the Frankfurt backup haha!
Last edited by Timone212 on May 11, 2022, 2:00:43 AM
This is great news, thank you so much for helping SA with these servers. I can already feel the servers being so much better. Playing this game with under 20 latency really makes it feel like a different game in a good way! I will definitely buy another supporter pack end of the month. Thanks again! :D
It's finally great to have it official in the PoE gateway selection :)
Appreciate the work that has gone in to finding a provider that suits your requirements!

Noticing a bit of a speed wobble today, but still very playable.
Realm is showing as up in selection but I get thrown on to Frankfurt upon logging in. Server down?
Does anyone else feel like predictive is just so much smoother than lockstep even with the new servers and low latency... not sure if there is a problem my side or if everyone feels the same. Also getting so many lag spikes where my latency sky rockets too 10000 ms +
Last edited by uhuhuhuhuh666 on Jun 1, 2022, 4:18:59 AM
Thanks ggg, awesome to have SA servers.

This league there has been some issues though. Have lost more than one juiced map with 3 scarabs etc etc due to server crashes now - even loot picked up in the map is gone. Guess I should be happy it is not simulacrums, rarer maps or boss fights.

Just happened again and thus this post: roughly 2022-06-01 20:08 GMT+2 if it helps to check some logs. Also some lag when opening the stash but that I can live with.
Last edited by Oupa123 on Jun 1, 2022, 2:17:42 PM
Never ever thought I'd live to see the day where ZA is on the server list!
Thanks GGG, you have made a lot of peeps here very happy, myself included.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info