[3.14] CoC Poison Bladefall / Blade Blast Assassin | SSF Viable

Damn crafted the wrong gloves base lol
How good is the implicit on the right gloves? Should I try to get them and craft again?
"
ressiv wrote:

How good is the implicit on the right gloves? Should I try to get them and craft again?

ha! it's 18% increased damage which is one solid passive point on the tree. Probably about 2-3% more damage. They drop in New Vastir so you could farm the base and craft one on the side to see if you can do better than your current gloves.
"
efun wrote:
"
ressiv wrote:

ha! it's 18% increased damage which is one solid passive point on the tree. Probably about 2-3% more damage. They drop in New Vastir so you could farm the base and craft one on the side to see if you can do better than your current gloves.

Just got one haha, high ilvl too. Will try to craft better!
How common is the physical augment craft from the Harvest?
"
Buckman wrote:
How common is the physical augment craft from the Harvest?

It is very very rare. You cannot reliably farm it yourself (as of 3.14 harvest change). I had planned to craft a +1 phys gem sceptre in SSF but ended up switching to trade league to min/max the character because I could not find any aug phys (after target farming haewark, harvest on map device, and clicking every phys seed in harvest). The only reason I include it in my crafting steps is because it is 100% guaranteed to give you +1 phys gems with "cannot roll attack mods" on a sceptre.

I camped the TFT discord for 2 days to get my two aug phys (for the two sceptres on my trade league character). The first one I got for 4ex, the second one for 7ex. This was about 1.5 months into the league so it wasn't at the peak but also not totally dead. At this point (almost league end) it would be harder to find.

The sceptre is still very strong without +1 phys gems, and much cheaper to craft. You will have 10-20% less damage depending on if you are 1h/shield or dual wield, but I wouldn't worry about it.

There is an option to craft +1 phys gems with the new vendor recipe (40% quality on gems with "physical" tag, vendored with your driftwood sceptre). I tried this in SSF, blindly doing aug+regal but it's very rare to hit any good mods. Crit and attack speed are most important, and +1 phys gems is just min/max after that.
Thinking of my next upgrade route.
Since I am APS capped right now and there are many sources to get more APS, rolling this belt (ilvl 85) seems the best option:

Sofar I only got 1 decent roll with CDR and life + 1 resist. Used quite a lot of currency (chaos spam) to get something good, but it seems quite hard.
Do you agree this is my best bet to upgrade right now?

I can go for force shaper (more APS), craft a ring with +1 to minimum frenzy charges, APS on shield, APS jewels.

The only thing is you said it might be easier to veiled chaos or Aisling t4 a belt? Can you explain this a little further ;) ?

Fixed the gloves for now btw, even got more life :P one resist but I am maxed easily with other items
Last edited by ressiv on Jul 7, 2021, 2:28:02 AM
"
ressiv wrote:
Thinking of my next upgrade route.
Since I am APS capped right now and there are many sources to get more APS, rolling this belt (ilvl 85) seems the best option:

Sofar I only got 1 decent roll with CDR and life + 1 resist. Used quite a lot of currency (chaos spam) to get something good, but it seems quite hard.
Do you agree this is my best bet to upgrade right now?

I can go for force shaper (more APS), craft a ring with +1 to minimum frenzy charges, APS on shield, APS jewels.

The only thing is you said it might be easier to veiled chaos or Aisling t4 a belt? Can you explain this a little further ;) ?

Fixed the gloves for now btw, even got more life :P one resist but I am maxed easily with other items

Nice gloves!

Yeah CDR belt would be a good upgrade. You can keep rolling that belt to try, but yes it's annoying to hit.

Veiled chaos has a chance to hit cooldown recovery suffix unveil. What I did for mine was use pristine fossil/life rerolls a hunter belt to get solid prefixes, then use "prefixes cannot be changed" + veiled chaos and hope to get cooldown recovery (42% chance according to craftofexile). So this will cost you about 5ex on average. You can also just spam veiled chaos (although you probably don't have many).

You can get veiled chaos from intervention (Aisling in Research) - they also drop rarely from regular PoE content. If you get Aisling to rank 3 in Research, and then run Catarina (mastermind safehouse) you can slam a veiled suffix to a belt in the same way. So, you would prepare a belt with good prefixes, and then use the Aisling slam to hope for cooldown recovery. Note that you can't use the Aisling veiled slam on an item with crafted mods, so you want to have your prefixes filled up naturally.
Used a bunch of currency to up my APS, now at 13.7APS with charge and onslaught up.

Now I have lots of mana to spare but no idea what to do with it lol
Maybe I should just drop the shield and forget about running another aura / curse.

Had to change the tree a lot, dropped some life to get chaos res + damage due to losing chaos res from ring and chest. Now at 5283 life. Took force shaper for more APS / damage. Its softcore and I'm not aiming to get more levels ;) Got my first ailment immune roll, on my helmet.

I have hunter boots, but they are armour base.. Not sure if its worth to roll tailwind and try to colour helmet/gloves/boots.
I have shaper evasion boots also, level 75, so I could try to get more ailment immune.
What do you think?
Last edited by ressiv on Jul 8, 2021, 6:41:57 AM
"
ressiv wrote:
Used a bunch of currency to up my APS, now at 13.7APS with charge and onslaught up.

Maybe I should just drop the shield and forget about running another aura / curse.

Had to change the tree a lot, dropped some life to get chaos res + damage due to losing chaos res from ring and chest. Now at 5283 life. Took force shaper for more APS / damage. Its softcore and I'm not aiming to get more levels ;) Got my first ailment immune roll, on my helmet.

I have hunter boots, but they are armour base.. Not sure if its worth to roll tailwind and try to colour helmet/gloves/boots.
I have shaper evasion boots also, level 75, so I could try to get more ailment immune.
What do you think?

Your boots look pretty good, I usually try to drop res on one piece of gear when I know I can get it on something else - like taking ailment avoid or tailwind/ailment avoid boots when I know I can swap on a tri-res ring.

Ailment avoidance is best at 100% - so you can avoid getting frozen or ignore shocked ground (less than 100% is kinda useless). There are some options on the tree (in the guide) if you can't get it on all pieces of gear.

The shield looks pretty good for life/aps but yeah not sure if the reduced reservation helps. Could be fun to try temp chains and let your chaos res be kinda low.
"
efun wrote:
"
ressiv wrote:

What do you think?

Your boots look pretty good, I usually try to drop res on one piece of gear when I know I can get it on something else - like taking ailment avoid or tailwind/ailment avoid boots when I know I can swap on a tri-res ring.

Ailment avoidance is best at 100% - so you can avoid getting frozen or ignore shocked ground (less than 100% is kinda useless). There are some options on the tree (in the guide) if you can't get it on all pieces of gear.

The shield looks pretty good for life/aps but yeah not sure if the reduced reservation helps. Could be fun to try temp chains and let your chaos res be kinda low.

Alrighty thanks a lot, will check out the guide for ailment immune tree.
Maybe I can try temp chain for funsies ;)

Got it to work (leveled enlighten gem offhand and needed it). Had to drop more life nodes, but kept my APS and Force shaper. Currently sitting at 4.8k life. The trade off is probably to big, but just gonna run it for a while to get a feel of it.

In some other post you mentioned that it could boost my damage a bit though?

Edit: sitting at 4.9k life now, actually had nice jewel for this laying around so I could drop 2 reservation nodes.
corrupted
1% reduced reservation
10% increased damage over time
15% increased global phys damage
5% incr attack speed while holding a shield
Last edited by ressiv on Jul 8, 2021, 10:09:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info