[3.24]The Arachnophobia Allstars|100% Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 50M

"
monik390 wrote:
"
larsahh_ wrote:
"
rattyuu wrote:
Thank you for a great guide. I'm enjoying this build.
However, I have problem about clearing flawless breachstone.
Is there any TIPS?
I haven't tried convocation yet, but would it make much easier to clear breachstone?

My current build is here.
https://pastebin.com/Sph6qTq5
I think there is not so much way remained to improve DPS...

I dont think tbh its doable sadly. I failed so many times trying different things but the Minion just gets stuck everywhere/refuses to attack or simply doesnt have the aoe clear needed. Tried with convocation etc. Your best bet is get some friend/TFT to help aoe clear it for you. Boss should not be any problems tho!

Doable, why not: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/334

Tl;dr: cyclone, convocation, awakened chain, carrion golem-feeding frenzy.

Xoph and chayula are ok, latter is a dps check tho. Tul/esh are a lot harder.

Yup, did some last league with no problem and my build was weaker (lower DPS) than I have this league. Haven't tried it yet, but don't see any reason I'd have problems again this league.

BTW, you left out Divergent Melee Splash. Awakened is just plain worse.
Thank you guys.
I did not read page 334.
I will try them.
"
4U71SM wrote:
...zip...

I currently have 92% spell suppression, missing 8% spell suppression when hit with spell damage from lab enchant on boots, it's just that lab is bad today so I'll wait till tomorrow to get it.

Thanks for making this build btw, really enjoyed it so far. Love the variety it offers while still having decent damage and clearspeed, being able to do all mods and content and being tanky enough to survive most, if not all, uber boss attacks.

Thank you a lot! That means much to me! Arachnophilia!
For science!

I added to the PoB the "Full_Glascannon Passive Tree" & + "Full_Glascannon Item-Tab"

Uul Netol's amulet is used: Predator (enable glascannon-skills)

Awakened Empower is linked to HoA (to reach lvl 31 without chaos mastery)

Keystone Divine Shield, Gravepact is pathed.

and The Squire shield with feeding frenzy, Awakened Multistrike, Awakened minion damage, awakened melee physical damage (enable glascannon-skills)

Ehp is 150k like many common witch-builds.

49.5M shaper damage

(... in maps with unholy might 10M more on top 59.5M)

:-)
Last edited by Chromino on Jun 25, 2022, 8:16:37 PM
Finally hit level 100 with this build (none of that stupid AFK 5 way stuff either). It was an uphill battle, especially with the Delve 600 challenge but getting 40/40 was very fulfilling.

I've tweaked the build to squeeze out a lot more ES + Block cap (with Rumi's) while maintaining decent enough damage. I couldn't seem to squeeze in Melding without sacrificing other things. If I could fix my jewel implicits for more Freeze avoidance I could push to 8.5k ES + swap my major Pantheon.

I still have a few minor upgrades but if anyone was curious, here's my PoB with a few notes on my intended upgrades: https://pastebin.com/TDRaDFQy

Thank you for the build, Chromino. I've played it two leagues in a row now and love it. It has been an absolute blast after a really rough league start.

Arachnophilia!
"
CrowbarSr wrote:
Finally hit level 100 with this build (none of that stupid AFK 5 way stuff either). It was an uphill battle, especially with the Delve 600 challenge but getting 40/40 was very fulfilling.

I've tweaked the build to squeeze out a lot more ES + Block cap (with Rumi's) while maintaining decent enough damage. I couldn't seem to squeeze in Melding without sacrificing other things. If I could fix my jewel implicits for more Freeze avoidance I could push to 8.5k ES + swap my major Pantheon.

I still have a few minor upgrades but if anyone was curious, here's my PoB with a few notes on my intended upgrades: https://pastebin.com/TDRaDFQy

Thank you for the build, Chromino. I've played it two leagues in a row now and love it. It has been an absolute blast after a really rough league start.

Arachnophilia!

Congratulations CrowbarSr! Well full done!!

40 / 40 challenges - that is absolutely awesome stinged!

The melding of the flesh is interesting to squeeze in as guardian. Often it's with a nice belt, catalysts and boots easy beside the clusters and belt-jewel to reach enough lightning and fire resistances.
A possibility is to use aul's uprising with determination reserve no mana and insert sublime form and veteran defender in the clusters.

Spoiler

I added a new pob-tree and pob-item-tab for using "the melding of the flesh" with the aura "purity of ice", for 87-90% all elemental resistances as the default fullblock-edition.

□ In this pob-tab 'purity of ice' is socketed into a rare unset ring with despair on hit.

□ Aul's uprising is changed to 'determination reserves no mana'.

□ A small cluster with 'sublime form' and a small cluster with 'pure guile' are inserted.

□ 1 point 'presage' is pathed in the passive tree.

□ Rare boots for 96-100% all elemental-ailments-immunities and on the tree 'arcane guarding' are used.

□ More possibilities and tipps you find in the spoiler "jewels and clusters", ==》 "the melding of the flesh".

For 100% ailments-immunities arcane guarding is an alternative. The 4 passives with 6% spellblock are nice to reach 100% avoidances with the eater of the world boot- implicit, boots suffix or benchcraft, shield mastery and anomalous grace.

But the build is toptanky without melding of the flesh too. Of course in late endgame it's great to optimize tankyness with 100% ailments-immunities or 88% allresistances or mageblood or all at once.

Yes, first week dagger and shield were f**%# expensive again. But almost everytime a rare shield or Whakatutuki and phantasms are great for the first days. But again the spiders speed up the mapping with most satisfaction. Hehe.

And thank you very much too! Let it crawl! Hope to see you again next league! :-)

Last edited by Chromino on Jun 26, 2022, 4:27:42 PM
Hello there
First i want say thx for good solid guide and build.

But have probelm with dps
If any1 can help me and check what i do wrong, will be nice :D

Last edited by dombro12 on Jun 27, 2022, 12:24:04 PM
"
dombro12 wrote:
Hello there
First i want say thx for good solid guide and build.

But have probelm with dps
If any1 can help me and check what i do wrong, will be nice :D

Your gloves, you only have 5% chance to poison on there. You want to be as close to 100% chance to poison as possible, without looking at your tree I doubt you are there. Hoag grants 40%, so you have 45%. You should have chance to poison socketed in the gloves. Lose the faster casting (try to get that on gloves later).

Also, a lot of your gems for Hoag are lvl 1, that affects your DPS a lot. Empower is only lvl 3.

Divergent melee splash is better than awakened (but more expensive).

Spirit offering gives a good DPS boost, but it requires you to be stunned AND there be corpses next to you. I prefer to self cast it, but if you want to keep it on CWS make sure you desecrate basically every time you move (mainly against bosses).
"
Valsacar wrote:

Spirit offering gives a good DPS boost, but it requires you to be stunned AND there be corpses next to you. I prefer to self cast it, but if you want to keep it on CWS make sure you desecrate basically every time you move (mainly against bosses).

It triggers also when you solely block or spellblock a stunning hit - when you try out a frostwall cws it's a visual experience how often and reliable multiple times it proccs in maps or delve.

But against singletarget bosses linking skills to an arcanist brand is a very nice variation too or of course selfcasting. Cwdt manamultiplier is often too high.

Or when you have already 80-100% poisonchance you can use also desecrate linked to cwc and then selfcast spirit offering:

storm burst - awakened cast while channeling (lvl 5) - anomalous ball-lightning - desecrate

Last edited by Chromino on Jul 1, 2022, 6:33:47 AM
I'm doing a lot of the content but some bosses (including white maps) are so hard to kill and I think something has gone in the wrong path, can someone help?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info