⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 100M

Hi.

Feel like I'm probably done with this now. Had some lucky drops and managed to farm enough currency to buy a mageblood. I think there's more I could do but not really sure where. Corrupted ashes for extra curse is the only thing that really stands out. Remaining two levels but not sure I can be bothered with the grind.

One thing that's bugged me throughout and I should've asked sooner was my CWDT setup and also weapon setup with travel skill and the brand.

I never seem to have enough mana for the CWDT stuff to cast regularly and as a result feels like wasted slots.

Similarly with the weapon slot. I NEVER use the brand and I've always disliked shield charge as a movement skill. However with withering step, flame dash etc feels clunky with the cooldowns. Was there a better option? Should I have used a mark instead of the brand? I dont boss kill alot so maybe thats why the brand felt useless - or is it there for spreading curses - which I then didn't need due to my gloves? So much confusion for me over this one.

Ultimately it feels strong and your gudies and POBs were very good, so thanks for that. Been a good season on a character I'd never played before.

EDIT: included a pob for my character

https://pobb.in/Wbiwjg3ZbZot
Last edited by Macca84 on Sep 18, 2024, 3:50:19 PM
"
Tolotos wrote:
I found my first Mirror this league, so I feel richer than god atm...

So, this is the first time I can really get an expensive build.

What would be some good upgrades I can still incorporate into my build for a total of up to around 500-550 div?

https://pobb.in/sgTO0D9gZ2mM

Congratulations! That is a magic moment when there is such a big drop in war last!

Best upgrades are first a better watchers eye, a better helmet and better rings.
I would go for a rare +2 helmet, there are many cheap and good ones in trade this league crafted with the recombinators. Then you need 1x circle of nostalgia for the additional chaosdamage to poison with pure elemental skills.
Better small clusters are also available, and you can balance out veteran defender on the large cluster against voices.

Then further it's a question of personal favour.
Mageblood, melding of the flesh and the Adorned balances a bit more into tankyness and it's fun to max the flasks (but when you already used mageblood too often in the past it's probably too boring also).

At some high level often damage is turning more interesting, and with your budget using a HoA-crit setup is attractive of course also.

With 500 div you can go b.i.s. on most slots easy.
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 19, 2024, 4:15:20 AM
"
Macca84 wrote:
Hi.

Feel like I'm probably done with this now. Had some lucky drops and managed to farm enough currency to buy a mageblood. I think there's more I could do but not really sure where. Corrupted ashes for extra curse is the only thing that really stands out. Remaining two levels but not sure I can be bothered with the grind.

One thing that's bugged me throughout and I should've asked sooner was my CWDT setup and also weapon setup with travel skill and the brand.

I never seem to have enough mana for the CWDT stuff to cast regularly and as a result feels like wasted slots.

Similarly with the weapon slot. I NEVER use the brand and I've always disliked shield charge as a movement skill. However with withering step, flame dash etc feels clunky with the cooldowns. Was there a better option? Should I have used a mark instead of the brand? I dont boss kill alot so maybe thats why the brand felt useless - or is it there for spreading curses - which I then didn't need due to my gloves? So much confusion for me over this one.

Ultimately it feels strong and your gudies and POBs were very good, so thanks for that. Been a good season on a character I'd never played before.

EDIT: included a pob for my character

https://pobb.in/Wbiwjg3ZbZot

Hey Macca!
Yeeeaah, you are almost b.i.s. geared. Great stinged!

I am away from desktop-pc, so I can take a look in pob only next week.

Manareg and -recoup is overall easy to scale up on abyss-jewels, ring-implicits, self discipline, other cluster-notables or also tattoos. When you find or craft some fitting jewels it makes the difference if you reach 40, 60 or 90 mana-reg /second. Above 90 unreserved mana I always scale into mana-reg because it's more effective. You can use a second manamastery too or switch the first into mana-recoups for cwdt.

The optimizations are shown in "mana-manager" and "mana-master" in "checklists stats", and in the jewels and tattoos and in the trade-links-filters.

In the wraeclast in-game reality ordinary you stop somewhere 0.5 sec to loot and all skills trigger. Also the build is fullgeared tanky enough without frost shield or withering step, so it's a question of personal balancing. My HoA-jugg in example sacrifices 5M damage to buff 60 mana-reg instead up into 80 mana-reg/sec because it's damage is already extremely high in almost all juiced t-17. The differences are not that much crucial.

Glad that you improved through the difficult levels! Probably a rare +2 helmet would bring in 2 suffixes more in your setup. I e. needed resist or attributes to use more tattoos. The helmets are cheap this league with the recombinator-craftings.

I dislike the accelerations of shield charge too, but at some point it's simply fastest in large flat designed maps. Alternative the first flame dash proccs always and is recommended against ubers, but not the second and third dash. Storm brands have good HoA-uptime while leveling. Later they generate too slow virulences, but remain a bit qol against bosses or high juiced singletargets like the gigantic titanic seance-rogue-exiles. Arcanist brand is clunky, but against bosses easy casted each 15 secs. In maps use asenaths-gloves-implicits or somewhere hextouch or of course you can balance into other damagesources too. Assassin's mark becomes only b.i.s. when you want to scale into 100M-300M HoA-crits.

That all is gladly very flexible and you should individualize like you like it most!

Extreme good done! Thank you a lot too! Arachnophilia!
Last edited by Chromino on Sep 19, 2024, 11:58:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info