⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

"
Rodneyking wrote:
"
Also, I just saw Chromino say that Memory Vault is no longer BiS . What are we looking for then? DId I miss the convo on this somewhere?

Ditch the vault not worth it anymore with the change to mana.

well, if memory vault isn't worth it, what should we be targeting? I'm hesitant to give up my memory vault primarily because I don't want to lose the 20% reserve efficiency
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
"
Rodneyking wrote:
"
Also, I just saw Chromino say that Memory Vault is no longer BiS . What are we looking for then? DId I miss the convo on this somewhere?

Ditch the vault not worth it anymore with the change to mana.

well, if memory vault isn't worth it, what should we be targeting? I'm hesitant to give up my memory vault primarily because I don't want to lose the 20% reserve efficiency

Vault is 20% reduced efficiency.

I still think it's BIS though. Got 265 ES on mine.

Top plain ES heads with no mana no armour are maybe 100es more.

Lose too much imo unless u struggling with reserve.
IGN: VistaChris
Last edited by VistaChris on Nov 12, 2021, 7:09:25 PM
"
VistaChris wrote:

WOW. i feel dumb lol
I'm currently buying the gear to start this build and I just had one question. For the Amulet, is it better to get 50% on grace reservation efficency or get Determination as a skill on it? I cant afford the Grace cost no mana amulet yet so i'm not sure on what to get
"
VistaChris wrote:
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
"
Rodneyking wrote:

I still think it's BIS though. Got 265 ES on mine.

Top plain ES heads with no mana no armour are maybe 100es more.

Lose too much imo unless u struggling with reserve.

I think it is far from BIS. I bought cheap ( 50c ) ES hat with the enchant, 335 ES and craft slot open. There is almost never too much reservation so I rather have about 100 es and 30+ resist and 20 reservation efficiency over ( roughly ) 1/6 more armor. ( I get more ES than with my memory vault - if I had clarity WE it would be about the same ).

I think that with Aul it might be not so bad, but I also think +2 gems amulet is probably BIS now as you can still get grace if you do not use memory vault.

Of course if all you care about is tankiness then MV+Aul is probably the best.

Anyone got a tree with Sublime? Im level 87 atm and I think I can fit it if I remove a Pure Agony Cluster and go with a large cluster setup on the right side, but POB is acting weird and isnt calculating mana correctly for me.
Gents,

I got only 5.5k ES, can you please tell me hwo I can easy upgrade it?

Regards,
Man i cant kill the Maven, all the degens and that memory game just fuck me up :(.

My gear is pretty good, but is their anything specific to help with the Maven fight?
never played with minions. Is this the way it should be that spiders and scorpions, if there are no enemies nearby, they leave in 10 seconds? (do minions need to be recalled constantly?)
Can you please tell me what should I change in the equipment in the first place to avoid one-shots and add damage and survivability to minions? (character in league OreksLeague)
"
Bogrumax wrote:
never played with minions. Is this the way it should be that spiders and scorpions, if there are no enemies nearby, they leave in 10 seconds? (do minions need to be recalled constantly?)
Can you please tell me what should I change in the equipment in the first place to avoid one-shots and add damage and survivability to minions? (character in league OreksLeague)

Spiders from Arakaali's Fang and the Herald of Agony are immune to all damage. They are temporary minions. It means, there is no need to improve their survivability, and yes, you have to resummon spiders. The best ways to do that are described here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/287#p24396858

"
Philey wrote:
Man i cant kill the Maven, all the degens and that memory game just fuck me up :(.

My gear is pretty good, but is there anything specific to help with the Maven fight?

Hey, this build is not good for stage bosses bc of low dps ceiling. Maven, a8+ sirus, simu 25+ kosis are huge headaches simply bc it fails dps check.
So the best advice here - git gud at boss mechanics.

"
althetic wrote:
Gents,

I got only 5.5k ES, can you please tell me hwo I can easy upgrade it?

Regards,

Ez? Lvl and passive tree optimization. You are not running split personality, so you can go upper witch area. It should save a few points, so you can be more efficient with it. Also, try to get a crystal belt like this:

Your current belt has just 10 ES, which is extremely bad.

About passive tree - I can clearly see you must respec Progical Perfection for Arcane Will and Mana and Spell Damage for Block Recovery and Shield.

Last edited by monik390 on Nov 13, 2021, 10:51:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info