⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

Is there a reason we keep the life node "Discipline and Training" on the CI Leveling tree? Its 10% max life and +30 to life.
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:

though, trying to find which gems to use with the 4-1-1 socket setup in the guide

There was my post about Ghost Dance setup:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/261#p24377431

Feel free to ask me about it.

As for gems:

Minion damage - empower or damage on full life early - Hoag - vile toxins or fork on maps - pierce - vicious projectiles.

Last edited by monik390 on Nov 1, 2021, 12:54:47 AM
"
monik390 wrote:
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:

though, trying to find which gems to use with the 4-1-1 socket setup in the guide

There was my post about Ghost Dance setup:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3019705/page/261#p24377431

Feel free to ask me about it.

As for gems:

Minion damage - empower or damage on full life early - Hoag - vile toxins or fork on maps - pierce - vicious projectiles.

i need to work on my evasion alot, maybe i jumped the gun in getting ghost dance. 100% going to read through your post and see what i need to do
I finally craft some nice gloves for the league. I think they will take me through.

I wonder if I am best to go to "Presage" passive and try for non GB?

If I fix the cluster jewels how much can i get max attack block? I know I can get more passive on block cluster.

Right now everything feeling good. The glove let me take culling and it keep the spiders up whole map with 1 cast in start.

Thanks again for epic build!
IGN: VistaChris
Hi Chromino . I'm trying this build for the first time and following your full block pob , but im stuck and dont know how to increase my armour and how to enable Disciple too . Can you check my character and give me some tips pls?
Hi Chromino. How farm simulacrum on this build, i'm can't live on waves, monsters hit me all time and i stay in stun and cant move
"
Hi Chromino. How farm simulacrum on this build, i'm can't live on waves, monsters hit me all time and i stay in stun and cant move

Hi skipero4ek9444,

I personally never had problems with stunlocks, only 1x next to an unvulnerability shrine.

In the spoiler "fire and other ailments" and on page 50 is a spoiler "sources of stats" which shows all anti-stun-possibilities, like cluster implicits, boots, belt, flask etc.

Most easy is activating tempest shield in the fullblock-edition: the blockings & serpentine spellslinger generate virulences, with them the HoA and even spiders automatic, frostshield helps a lot also, as CI you are 50% immune, 10% more with cluster uncompromising.

Last edited by Chromino on Nov 1, 2021, 5:33:18 AM
"
Is there a reason we keep the life node "Discipline and Training" on the CI Leveling tree? Its 10% max life and +30 to life.

Hi fievelgoespostal,
no, as CI (and without healthy mind) regret all lifepassives.
I take a look and will correct it...

Edited: yes, I forgot to deactivate it in levelling tree. PoB is updated.

Thank you Fievelgoespostal!
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 1, 2021, 6:54:00 AM
"
ItsNotDonnie wrote:
Hi saw this damage check list for the Agony Crawler
1) pure agony and virulences
2) gemlevels
3) debuffs of withers (best are 15)
4) spirit offering
5) curses sniper's mark and/ or vulnerability
Would you be able to check my character and tell me what I should prioritize farming for? My main issue is bossing and survivability. Complete noob at figuring out what to do to get stronger. Thanks so much for the guide, have been having fun but I've hit a wall.

Hey ItsNotDonnie,

look for for

Damage with:

1) Skin of the lords with any keystone which don't threat mechanics of the build 30 chaos
2) better amulet +1 gemlevels
3) HoA lvl 21 5 chaos

Defences with:

1) better belt high resistances, armour, es
2) better gloves with high es
3) better amulet, +1 gemlevel, dex
4) amulet anoint
5) Skin of the lords ghost dance 1-3 exalts, iron reflexes 5-40 exalts

and of course flasks....

Take a look into the spoilers "checklist damage" and "checklist defences" at the bottom of the build too if anything important is missing.
Last edited by Chromino on Nov 1, 2021, 5:55:43 AM
"
Chromino wrote:
"
ItsNotDonnie wrote:
Hi saw this damage check list for the Agony Crawler
1) pure agony and virulences
2) gemlevels
3) debuffs of withers (best are 15)
4) spirit offering
5) curses sniper's mark and/ or vulnerability
Would you be able to check my character and tell me what I should prioritize farming for? My main issue is bossing and survivability. Complete noob at figuring out what to do to get stronger. Thanks so much for the guide, have been having fun but I've hit a wall.

Hey ItsNotDonnie,

look for for

Damage with:

1) Skin of the lords with any keystone which don't threat mechanics of the build 30 chaos
2) better amulet +1 gemlevels
3) HoA lvl 21 5 chaos

Defences with:

1) better belt high resistances, armour, es
2) better gloves with high es
3) better amulet, +1 gemlevel, dex
4) amulet anoint
5) Skin of the lords ghost dance 1-3 exalts, iron reflexes 5-40 exalts

and of course flasks....

Take a look into the spoilers "checklist damage" and "checklist defences" at the bottom of the build too if anything important is missing.
Have 3ex to start with. I am going ahead purely based on the quick responses you give to all questions. Lets hope I can make more currency along the way before I hit a wall...lol
Last edited by spacenoxx on Nov 1, 2021, 5:58:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info