⛵☁️[3.25] The Arachnophobia Allstars| Chaos Guardian CI|The dirty Scorpion-tail|Herald of Agony 150M+

whats the best keystone ability to aim for on the skin of the lords chest? trying to plan ahead
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
whats the best keystone ability to aim for on the skin of the lords chest? trying to plan ahead

By far, iron reflexes. Then you get the Aul’s with free grace and big increase in tankiness. However very expensive.
"
MVKrayn wrote:
I haven't played for a few leagues and I decided it would be better for me to look for a nice build here instead of trying to make one and probably fail ^^.
This one seemed very nice but something horrible happened (spoiler: I'm the horrible thing).
I started my character in SSF mode, telling myself it was only for the beginning but apparently I hate myself and have decided I wouldn't leave SSF until T15. I also decided to level with HoA as soon as possible to suffer a little more. This was one of the worst leveling I ever done, I never dropped so few things (first chaos at level 52), I'm out of currency and I'm struggling with T2/T3 maps at level 79 (I can do them but I'm really not safe and it takes me forever to kill a boss).
Could somseone save me from myself and give me some hope telling me what I could do with my character in its current state to make it to higher maps ? For example I know my weapon is horrible but I have no idea what to try to get (I also did all the quests and have already used all my passive respec point in case you'd like me to change lots of passive points <yeahhhh>).
Don't judge me, I'm already doing it a lot myself ^^.

Sad to say this is not an SSF build. Far too many build enabling uniques. Without Aegis Aurora what is the point. Memory Vault huge increase in tankiness. Arakaali’s Fang clear fast. Cluster jewels. Golden rule.
"
Ariakan80 wrote:
"
Soulstrike628 wrote:

By far, iron reflexes. Then you get the Aul’s with free grace and big increase in tankiness. However very expensive.

yeah you're not kidding. 4+ EX for the iron reflexes. What would be the second-best keystone lol
Last edited by Soulstrike628 on Oct 31, 2021, 7:05:11 PM
no fun this league, everything is to expensive :/
"
Fanatic88 wrote:
no fun this league, everything is to expensive :/

Hehe, yes, absolute, 1-2 exalts are much too much!

So top peak expensive! ;-)

Take ghost dance combined with grace level 16-20 - it's ranked in "gear, skills, links" section body armour "choose your keynote' and page 50 in the tradelinks.

To be honest: It's underpriced traded and top tanky.

Last edited by Chromino on Oct 31, 2021, 8:14:42 PM
"
MVKrayn wrote:
I haven't played for a few leagues and I decided it would be better for me to look for a nice build here instead of trying to make one and probably fail ^^.
This one seemed very nice but something horrible happened (spoiler: I'm the horrible thing).
I started my character in SSF mode, telling myself it was only for the beginning but apparently I hate myself and have decided I wouldn't leave SSF until T15. I also decided to level with HoA as soon as possible to suffer a little more. This was one of the worst leveling I ever done, I never dropped so few things (first chaos at level 52), I'm out of currency and I'm struggling with T2/T3 maps at level 79 (I can do them but I'm really not safe and it takes me forever to kill a boss).
Could somseone save me from myself and give me some hope telling me what I could do with my character in its current state to make it to higher maps ? For example I know my weapon is horrible but I have no idea what to try to get (I also did all the quests and have already used all my passive respec point in case you'd like me to change lots of passive points <yeahhhh>).
Don't judge me, I'm already doing it a lot myself ^^.

Yes, ssf don't fit. There are too many uniques for ssf needed.

But try and take a look into "checklist damage": - the HoA scales mainly with 5 factors:

1) pure agony and virulences
2) gemlevels
3) debuffs of withers (best are 15)
4) spirit offering
5) curses sniper's mark and/ or vulnerability

Also without special gear the crawler offers best damage when you raise these components.

You can try two curses easy with whispers of doom, sniper's mark and vulnerability, then withering step for some withers on lmb, +1 triggerwand selfcrafted, clusters selfcrafted, +1 amulet selfcrafted.

Take frostshield for tankyness.
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 31, 2021, 8:41:41 PM
to be honest: It's really hard for me go to the direction of an ex. I', not sure how people could have after 3-4 days the complete BIS gear.

Skin of the lords w/ iron reflexes with my color combo (3G, 2B, 1R) is 45EX! lol i think ill pass, stick to what i got

"
Soulstrike628 wrote:
Skin of the lords w/ iron reflexes with my color combo (3G, 2B, 1R) is 45EX! lol i think ill pass, stick to what i got

Are you kidding? Lol.

3 g, 2r, 1b,
4 g, 1r, 1 b
2g, 2 r, 2b

and many other combinations fit better.
Or as same well.
Don't take skin of loyals, there are many, many keynotes Skin of the lords fitting and it is born easy with +2 gemlevels.

You get a nice one for 30 chaos. So expensive, yeeeah, it's true, full 30 chaos overpriced! Lol ;-)
Last edited by Chromino on Oct 31, 2021, 9:05:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info