3.13 crashing and other bugs

I've been crashing every 10-30mins in-game. I was in the middle of Lab last time it crashed, don't even want to go back into the game now...
Game crashes all the time doing Oni-Goroshi farm (Suddenly Stopped Working Windows error - better than just "suddenly desktop, game is gone!" CTDs, at least).

AMD R9 390, i7-2600k 3.4ghz quad, 16 GB ram.

Verified steam cache. No settings changed by me since heist league. Run on all low settings except texture and texture filtering: medium and 2x ani. Windowed Fullscreen, V-sync on, culling enabled with target 40 FPS.
Since the upgrade today My game crashes every minute even without being logged in. Reinstalled and nothing changed. Was running perfectly till today.

Low end PC.
Since 3.13 game is crashing every 10-15 minutes, often when entering cities but also during heist, during normal maps. Sometimes i get an error message, sometimes i don't.
Ive crashed like 20 times since league start, unable to even cross Act 1
Even after the 19 Jan patches, I'm still getting crashes every second map. Will start retrying fixes other people post, but not looking good...
Will stop playing until this is fixed, but I wish devs the best of luck.
Hope you get it done without too many worries.
Also getting the issue, every time I enter a populated area such as any town or Rogue Port I just crash without any error message.

Happens 100% of the time.

I believe this happened after the mini patch today where they added the Ritual counter in the bottom right.
Same for me.
1. Works for the first time game load after starting the pc.
2. Crashing somewhere
3. Restarting the game is not possible anymore. Crashing in the game starting screen.
4. Restarting the pc again.
Repeat 1-4.

Doesnt matter if vulkan or dx. Tried both.
RPGee auf Youtube. Deutsche PoE Beginner-Guides und mehr.
PoE has always been unstable for me. Regular hard crashes to the desktop. I've avoided playing for a few leagues because of the tech problems. Came back for Ritual and the game was running relatively smooth. Only about 5-10 crashes since league launch which is actually great by comparison.

After the most recent patch release, it's unplayable. 10-15 seconds into a map it crashes to the desktop like clockwork. Really, really unfortunate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info