3.13 crashing and other bugs

Now after the Patch my game crashes after 15 seconds. Every time... =(
Tired of the game crashing and sending me back to desktop. I'm upto roughly 30 crashes now and 4 crashes today already in the space of 90 minutes. The issue with dc's due to action timeouts seem to be resolved, but constant game crashes are ruining the experience of the league and expansion. I know this is something more widespread, but im getting seriously tired and frustrated.
Solas Temple level 2 loading screen crash every time.
Crashing all the time can't play more than a few hours if I am really lucky. But then at the middle of a heist BAM!.. Was hoping they find the error and fixed it by now but after Chris said that "bugs effect people only 1% of their playtime and only issue with the launch is overcrowded servers" makes me think they are not even working on this. I didn't see an acknowledgement by GGG about the crash problem in 3.13.
im crashing every like 2 minutes now. actually unplayable ive crashed a grand total of maybe 5 times before this league in a span of 7~ years. now i cant even finish a map without ripping all the portals to a game freezing then crash to desktop with no error message. i hope we get some response from them soon..
Cannot launch the game anymore since patch, it crashes immediately :( I can't even access to main menu to change renderer settings (since it seems problems occur with Vulkan renderer)
This is garbage. I mean, they could at least give us an update to their post a few days ago. I'm tired of all the crashing, fix the game already.
The nerfs will continue until morale improves.
Crashed 2 zones in after the patch. Decided to try the whole 32-bit version method and I didn’t crash in like 2 hours.

Maybe just luck, or maybe there’s something wonky going on with the memory usage. Just logging into the game takes up like 5-6 GB RAM with the 64 bit version while the 32-bit one maxes out at 2GB and doesn’t seem to have any problems or be that much slower loading textures/zones etc.
Ninja.
Last edited by la_blue_girl on Jan 19, 2021, 9:10:06 PM
Try this -->
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3016064
Also please update the “known issues” thread. I don’t think the crashes have to do with specific effects. I’ve crashed in towns by myself. I’ve crashed when I was like lvl 10 just running around searching a zone. The crashes seem to be completely random.
Ninja.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info