3.13 crashing and other bugs

my game crash without warning in a heist.
I have launch a blueprint, run it, try to exit,... the game simply close without warning.
I have the exact same thing in heist league (i have change my Computer between the 2 league)

Please, correct this,... lose the complet heist because of a crash is very frustrating.

Ticket number : 183 524 138
Crashing every 2-10 minutes is so incredibly frustrating. Seems like most folks are having a good league start though, so at least there's that.
Crashing more than 20times per 6-8h session as well.

Nvidia GPU 2070 RTX S
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
16GB Ram
M2 Corsair
Win10
Vulkan

:(
Not my game anymore. | michaelstrangefoundationdotorg | r>=0
"
orloskyb wrote:
I found this yesterday while playing, hope it helps someone else:

I corrected (or masked) the issue by doing the following (and it only seemed to work in combination):

1) Setting the render engine to DirectX
2) Setting all graphics settings to HIGH (not medium, not low)
3) Disabling the automatic resolution reduction settings

What I think was happening is there was a "poison" texture that only appeared when at low resolution. By forcing the engine to not use that texture, my crashes stopped. The most frequent occurrences of the bad texture(s?) appeared in the labyrinth. It was nearly 100% reliable crash fighting Izaro yesterday.

Tried this but got more frequent crashes
"
scardera wrote:
My GPU wanna die everytime I start a ritual even in regular map its get very high temps. I dont have a beast machine but never had troubles of that magnitude before. I got a couple crashes too in the last 2 days

GPU and CPU is literally melting. Usage is way to high, reaching power limit on my gpu and max usage on CPU. Higher than AAA games like RDR2 or CP2077.

i7 8700k, RTX 3070
"
yetagainAGAIN wrote:

Nvidia GPU 2070 RTX S
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
16GB Ram
M2 Corsair
Win10
Vulkan

Try to switch Renderer to DirectX. It helps me a lot. I don't have crashes anymore
I'm CTD every few minutes. When I try and open the client again, it will crash 2 or 3 times before I can get to the login screen. No error messages.

I'm not savvy with computer specs, but I've never had an issue before. Been playing for about 5 years now or so and never had a crashing issue or even a freezing issue. Played on really crappy computers, too. I could play on 10 year old computers, but the IBuyPower computer I bought last year is having problems with this league. So I have to conclude with this cliche, I'ts not me, it's you.

Please GGG, fix this issue. This is literally my favorite game and I look forward to new leagues and plan vacations around releases. And I can't play this league with all the crashes. I haven't even been able to make it to maps yet cause I keep having to start stuff over. Please help!
"
KocMocGC wrote:
"
yetagainAGAIN wrote:

Nvidia GPU 2070 RTX S
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
16GB Ram
M2 Corsair
Win10
Vulkan

Try to switch Renderer to DirectX. It helps me a lot. I don't have crashes anymore

It's true, it helps to reduce the number of crashes significantly but then the game itself starts lagging heavily even with my setup :(

PoE really has some horrible issues in terms of its engine :/
Not my game anymore. | michaelstrangefoundationdotorg | r>=0
Crashes have now killed 4 of my characters, really amazing league start.

So far I've tried disabling Vulkan, bringing my graphics settings way down, and now I am trying it again with all my settings maxed with dynamic rendering disabled as suggested earlier in this thread.

The most annoying part is that it never happens during the early game. I've exclusively died in either Act 9 (Kira, Blood Aquaducts) or during my third lab after finishing Kitava.

Nothing quite like the feeling of spending 4-5 hours re-levelling just to die again to a game crash.

E: One of my non-lethal crashes had this in the logfile (I didn't force-quit the game since there was no way I could have died) but I have since crashed without Vulkan enabled.

"

2021/01/17 20:58:16 16305890 bb2 [INFO Client 5256] : You have entered The Ridge.
2021/01/17 20:58:34 16324531 31cb [CRIT Client 5256] [VULKAN] vk::DeviceLostError::DeviceLostError: vk::Device::waitForFences
Last edited by cultbaus on Jan 18, 2021, 7:06:08 PM
I’ve tried basically every “trick” posted here. DX11. Everything on low. Even tried setting my sound to software mode and channels to low. Still crashing like once per hour.
Ninja.
Last edited by la_blue_girl on Jan 18, 2021, 7:11:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info