Path of Building for Mac! 3.25-ready

Ah, sorry about that. I should really test the build on my old Mac. I'll take a closer look later tonight.
thanks. i am on the version 10.13.6 high sierra.
Hi there, just installed latest PoB and I can't import any build from pobb.in, it just says "Retrieving paste" and holds it til "Timeout was reached", is it a known issue and maybe there are some ways to fix it?
Last edited by TranquilK on Apr 6, 2023, 1:00:48 PM
m1, os 13.2.1

crash on "Craft item..."

"Create custom..." works fine
"
Ingenii wrote:
I am so sorry. I don't want to bother you again since you already took some time to compiled a version for intel chips. now after the 2 commands i get this message.

dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Frameworks/libpcre2-16.0.dylib
Referenced from: /Applications/PathOfBuilding.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore
Reason: no suitable image found. Did find:
/Applications/PathOfBuilding.app/Contents/MacOS/./../Frameworks/libpcre2-16.0.dylib: cannot load 'libpcre2-16.0.dylib' (load command 0x80000034 is unknown)
/Applications/PathOfBuilding.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/libpcre2-16.0.dylib: cannot load 'libpcre2-16.0.dylib' (load command 0x80000034 is unknown)

Is this am error because i am missing something or is there an incompatibility ?

I tried to do a rebuild that hopefully fixes it for 10.13, but I can't really guarantee it. There's a chance that the bundled libraries are built in a way that's incompatible with 10.13.

If you had an old version that previously worked, you can also follow the new directions in Updating Path of Building to update it manually or the other instructions for Rebuilding on your system to try your hand at building it yourself.
"
TranquilK wrote:
Hi there, just installed latest PoB and I can't import any build from pobb.in, it just says "Retrieving paste" and holds it til "Timeout was reached", is it a known issue and maybe there are some ways to fix it?

Hmm, I can't really reproduce this - pobb.in imports seem to work fine for me. If it doesn't work, you can always go to the link in your browser and copy the code contents into Path of Building.
I am not sure if I do something wrong but everytime I try to start it my Mac says the content is damaged do you have any idea whats causing this error
Not working with M1. I tried recompiling myself but no luck either. No extra info is given, just that it is damaged and cannot be opened.
"
I am not sure if I do something wrong but everytime I try to start it my Mac says the content is damaged do you have any idea whats causing this error

+1,not working on my computer with m1 chip.
"

+1

EDIT: Okay so did a little search trough this tread and this fixed the issue:

sudo xattr -d com.apple.quarantine [your path of PathOfBuilding.App]
Last edited by Lazarusfive on Apr 7, 2023, 11:03:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info