[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

Hi, thanks for the build, currently leveling it and having a blast.

One question: Is Multistrike absolutely needed? I feel like I never get all 3 attacks off (at low levels at least) and according to POB Awakened Melee Phys with Intimidate even does more DPS.

Is there a mechanic from Multistrike that is build-enabling?

Thanks in advance!
I just converted a lvl 92 pathfinder into this. This build is insane. My only issue so far is it the low HP you end up with. I'm not got tier geared but 4.6k hp is spooky. Fine for mapping because this build is a mapping god but I'm unsure how it will perform in serious bossing as the single target damage, while good, doesnt seem to be deleting bosses before they can do anything

It also seems I have more fire damage than cold where as the first post says we should be having more cold than fire? not even sure how

EDIT: i forgot about a taste of hate. i'm assuming this will solve the cold vs fire issue
Last edited by DotsandDashes on Feb 6, 2021, 3:53:04 PM
Thanks for the great build, i hit lvl 100 with it yesterday.
"
Monkeyface wrote:

I was curious to see your gear but I don't see any char with that build? lol
Unless you completely respecced into a fully gear build in the meantime
So as expected, im having serious trouble on end game boss fights. Did the 4 way shaper guardian invitation and got absolutely wrecked. burnt all 6 portals
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Monkeyface wrote:

I was curious to see your gear but I don't see any char with that build? lol
Unless you completely respecced into a fully gear build in the meantime

yea i respecced when i hit lvl 100, gonna do some zoom zoom build now.

But trinity palm raider is solid and cheap.
I did the elemental cluster and Disorienting Display is really performing well beyond what I expected. The blind is basically there any time it really matters/you need it, and the range is huge.

saw some ppl runing this with gladiator for max block, wich one would be a better all-arround version?
Just killed Sirus A8 (1 death, bad positioning from me) which was my goal this league so thank you for the build! :)

Honestly was surprised at the efficiency of the build. Very early on, I spent around 1-2ex on the rings, essenced an ok belt, got pretty cheap jewels in tree to cover resists and was good to go. I could spend some ex on a good belt or rings but I never really felt like I lacked damage or survivability.

Map clearing is a dream, I don't have anomalous IB or Inspired Learning so I imagine it's even better with those. I still just one tap packs and dash around.

Resists can be a headache and are the biggest hurdle to overcome when looking to upgrade, coloring the chest can take a while but otherwise, pretty much a very good and hella capable build even on a budget.

Last edited by QkiPie on Feb 7, 2021, 12:37:30 PM
Well I wish I would have waited on that shaper guardian invitation I mentioned in an earlier post. I got wrecked by it and it was super discouraging. What I ended up doing was something I've never done with a build before and truly push it's potential with more expensive min/max upgrades. I usually bail on builds when it feels like I need to spend upwards of 5ex on a single item to feel an upgrade but this build is so fun to play I went ahead.

picked up almost all alternant gems for my main 6 link setup(except infernal blow because people be crazy with the price) and my damage kinda took off.

I also gave the elemental cluster jewel setup a shot with disorienting display. While I didn't properly compare the DPS difference I will say the DPS feels no better or worse but the survivability feels quite a bit better. That blind is great. The POB showed an intuitive leap used to pick up mana reserve nodes but I dont see the need for it so I used that jewel socket for a corrupted blood jewel. Raider is a surprisingly tanky spec and I never thought I could play a sub 5k hp build and have this much success. This is where I currently stand with gear.I went with devoto's helm for the chaos res and I made sure my cluster jewel also gave chaos res. I'm still negative but every bit helps as it's the most dangerous damage type to this build

Last edited by DotsandDashes on Feb 8, 2021, 8:45:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info