[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

"
Elch1po wrote:
edit: At what point should I add the trinity support to my links?

As soon you have infernal blow setup
OP says he can do ele reflect, but I'm getting instagibbed.

How is he doing ele reflect maps exactly?
"
BruceWirris wrote:
OP says he can do ele reflect, but I'm getting instagibbed.

How is he doing ele reflect maps exactly?

You must have misread something, all I'm seeing in the OP is that you can do phys reflect.

That being said every build can do reflect maps using sextants. The "100% reduced reflected damage taken" sextant mod is very common on low-tier sextants and since you can move watchstones at will you can just keep one or two of them in reserve on your atlas and slot them into the respective region when you roll a reflect map.
Hey there, got most of the gear now and was wondering when you switch to Infernal blow. Around what level that is. Atm just using con path for fast leveling.

THanks for the guide! love it so fare.

"
Stigingvar wrote:
Hey there, got most of the gear now and was wondering when you switch to Infernal blow. Around what level that is. Atm just using con path for fast leveling.

THanks for the guide! love it so fare.

I switched as soon as I had the right colours on my wildwrap during mapping I just used conc path till then
Sorry if I didn't see it in the other pages somewhere but do you mind expanding on the leveling gems and links? Would be a big help, I do look for some sort of hand-holding when following a build guide to make it less frustrating on myself. If you have a chance to do so, I appreciate it.

Everything else is very thorough, keep it up.
I got a 3R 2B 1G wildwrap, whats the best way to get that 1G into another red?
Any tips on what I might be doing wrong here as boss damage feels like I'm hitting them with a wet noodle. Failed the breachlord fight as their health barely went down. I can see a few small incremental upgrades to creep my dex up to 1500 maybe but I doubt that's going to be revolutionary.

Can't really justify the awakened gems until I can at least figure out if something is fundamentally wrong.
Hey everyone!

This build is hella fun to level, really enjoying it!

What is our source of Onslaught? Can't seem to find it anywhere, apologies if i'm being blind,

Many thanks!
"
Any tips on what I might be doing wrong here as boss damage feels like I'm hitting them with a wet noodle. Failed the breachlord fight as their health barely went down. I can see a few small incremental upgrades to creep my dex up to 1500 maybe but I doubt that's going to be revolutionary.

Can't really justify the awakened gems until I can at least figure out if something is fundamentally wrong.

Have you tried pulling your character into POB? Are you using elemental weakness ring? Are you buffing yourself with the Ancestor totems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info