[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

Got the build going, feeling strong. However, having trouble in Maven's crucible when all the bosses pile up (synthesis/breach).

Question: I'm having trouble breaking legion monoliths in maps (especially when I don't have many inspired learning stacks). Do you think Anomalous infernal blow will help with that? Or will it not matter since monolith mobs are so far apart?
"
Ammoconda wrote:
Got the build going, feeling strong. However, having trouble in Maven's crucible when all the bosses pile up (synthesis/breach).

Question: I'm having trouble breaking legion monoliths in maps (especially when I don't have many inspired learning stacks). Do you think Anomalous infernal blow will help with that? Or will it not matter since monolith mobs are so far apart?

They're too far apart
"
therealkami wrote:
"
Ammoconda wrote:

They're too far apart

Yeah, it's not like a 'proper' explodey build. On a nice open layout I can normally get most of the reward mobs with a lot of dashing bit can't fully clear and indoor layouts are a pain.
Helm enchant affords me the ability to run herald of purity alongside everything else (i have to ditch ancestral WC totem, but I don't use it much anyway)

Would I be better to run Herald of Purity for the 10% more phys (converted to ele etc) or Flesh and Stone for the Blind (roughly 20% more chance to evade, gets you around 80%) and the 10% less attack damage from ranged attacks.

I feel like most of the stuff killing me is ranged spells anyway, I'm not so sure flesh and stone will help.

thoughts?
Took a bit of a deviation from the suggested skill tree - I really don't like builds under 5.5k ,no matter the dodge/evade chances.

Took hired killer and most of the HP wheel, so I am at 5.9k HP right now - and the difference is huge - actually the survivability goes way higher, since a lot of spells ,that would otherwise 1-shot me, now leave me at 5-10% and I have time to react.

Also I found greater results with the Onslaught branch of the ascendancy, and just using Blood Rage to have an use for the Frenzy charges.

Currently found my dmg lacking against the Breachlords in Maven encounter - they are level 83 and pretty tough, even without any map mods, but I dont have yet flasks, since I never actually focus on them, but I am sure they will provide the 10-15% dmg I was lacking there to survive.

Got also Awakened Multistrike Support from Sirus, but I am not sure how huge of an upgrade this is, since most of the time I am canceling the animation so I can move.

I am thinking for something tho :
- Try to put one more aura in, but will need Enlighten 4, Hatred mana reduce enchant and craft Unset ring to put the blood rage there - that might give an advantage.
- Corrupt 6-link chest
- Get my jewels with Dex/Res/Inc %Life
- Roll Brutal Restraint until I get % Increased Dex/% Blind/ % Cold Res (helps a lot!)
- Might change Dash to Flame dash, and get rid of Second wind - this will free me a gem slot for Blood rage and I will be able to put 3rd aura.

OK so I hit 36 challenges last night, the majority of it doing it with this build. Just wanted to say a big thank you to @And_Dang for the build, it was a really fun experience!

For my personal addition to the build, I really, really recommend using Natural Affinity. It gives us a MASSIVE damage/survivability boost on bossing, because you get to charge up the vines while they do RP. 20% chance to deal double damage is incredible on our burst window. With dodge, evasion, and perma blind, I can sit comfortably and just hold right click even when A9 Sirus is doing his big beams.

And to those worried about the slow part of the vines, our Dash instantly breaks them. So for Mapping/Dodging it's never an issue.
Anyone know If there are way to farm Last of the Wildmen prophecy in SSF? I have 6L briskwrap but never got chace to upgrade it...
"
riot42lol wrote:
Anyone know If there are way to farm Last of the Wildmen prophecy in SSF? I have 6L briskwrap but never got chace to upgrade it...

This is a con of Unique-heavy builds. No real way to farm some of these items.
Out of curiosity, has anyone tried doing juicer maps with this build, your 60-100% deliriums and the like? What has your experience been? I'm sure they're rather rippy on an evasion based build.
The author of the guide has ran some 100% delirium maps with the build on his stream. They didn't go too badly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info