Bug - Karst The Kiss Goodnight not progressing

Exact same situation as Bakemaster - had a disconnect during the escape sequence for that heist, am now stuck with a bottle of poison in an inventory slot and no related contract.

Bug Report #2,498,001,091
I failed the qeusts. Same problem, stuck with the item in my inventory
Can't tell what exactly is a bug or isn't. I did the quest, got kicked then found another one of the quests. Will update when I get back to doing heists.
Last edited by hogscraper on Sep 19, 2020, 2:53:45 AM
"
hogscraper wrote:
Can't tell what exactly is a bug or isn't. I did the quest, got kicked then found another one of the quests. Will update when I get back to doing heists.

Went ahead and redid the heist. This is definitely not a bug. If you die or drop connection and get kicked from the Karst's Revenge heist you just need to keep playing through maps/zones and eventually you will pick up another copy of that heist. I just completed it after finding a second copy and it removed the poison from my inventory.
this is bugged also many heists i do i dont get any loot. i am completing the heists properly but once i exit, it says heist completed but all the loot and items disappear!

SO MANY BUGS WITH THIS GAME WHY
Last edited by POEtayto on Sep 19, 2020, 6:35:54 PM
"
POEtayto wrote:
this is bugged also any heists i do i dont get any loot

this game sucks BAD

lmao
Please fix this.
I'm stuck with this item in the inventory. I can't remove it, I can't drop it, I can't sell it, I can't store it anywhere.

It just takes up space forever.
As a workaround, you can drop this on the ground if you're not in town.
"
As a workaround, you can drop this on the ground if you're not in town.

I did this, now I cant complete the contract because I cant get a new vial :)
Same issue...stuck with this item in my inventory. I have experienced so many crashes after reaching this point of the quest line.
Last edited by Xidion on Sep 19, 2020, 11:11:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info