"The Kiss Goodnight" bugged in my inventory

I dropped it in the acts after my first fail and couldn´t finish the returning heist. Couldn´t even collect from karst, though I talked to him after I opened the portal, so it might be possible that you can collect from him between getting the heist again and opening the portal .
Exact same issue here. This thing is stuck in the inventory. Also, why does accidentally clicking on portal and coming back to Harbour makes the portal to the heist disappear? I lost a ton of contract by clicking on the portal while trying to move around as well as markers.
Game had a disconnect during the quest heist, now this item is stuck in my inventory as well :(
Can confirm you get the quest contract "Karst's Revenge" again while leveling. Complete it (hopefully without crashing or leaving again) and the quest item will be gone.

Pretty annoying yeah, I wish they just implemented all this without the RP quest items. But hey, it's an RPG after all?

Good luck exiles.
Maybe it could be added to the buyable heists after some point if you have gone past levelling? I too have the item in inventory.
exactly the same problem here. hope it gets hotfixed soon
"
beginner wrote:

A 'Workaround' to get the item out of your inventory i found is to drop it in an area where items can drop (not town, ho,...) and just forget about it.

Thanks for the tip mate .. worked like a charm.
Me too.
I could drop the item once I was in a regular area, like The "The Coast" in Act 1

"
VanOri wrote:
I could drop the item once I was in a regular area, like The "The Coast" in Act 1

Confirmed, works, jsut drop it and forget about it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info