"The Kiss Goodnight" bugged in my inventory

The above quest item, the kiss goodnight is stuck in my inventory, it cannot be sold, dropped, traded outside of my character inventory to any npc ive been able to find within Heist or outside of it. SSHC character name VeuSSFHCH, currently level 39

Edit: just noticed Karst the lockpick has a quest indicator above his head that will not go away, even when i try to retake the poison from him. Nothing seems to work. Still bugged
Last edited by Veu on Sep 18, 2020, 9:28:12 PM
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2021, 6:41:18 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
hi, got same issue
hi, same here
Hi guys i'm a PEANUTS !
Same.
After failing the quest, the quest item "The Kiss Goodnight" is stil in inventory.
I cannot try the quest again since the 'heist plan' was used
"
Tarko wrote:
Same.
After failing the quest, the quest item "The Kiss Goodnight" is stil in inventory.

Exactly the same thing... i've just drop it in a random map...
Hi guys i'm a PEANUTS !
"
NeipX wrote:
"
Tarko wrote:
Same.

Exactly the same thing... i've just drop it in a random map...

I did this, now I cant complete the contract because I cant get a new vial, so dont do that.
same bug
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
Same problem, misclicked and instantly ported out of the heist that is now gone (yay...) and still got the item in my inventory with no chance to get rid of it.
Same issue.
I had the same thing but the quest turned up again later on so I got to complete it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info