"The Kiss Goodnight" bugged in my inventory

The quest contract will drop again while leveling
Solved - I just found the same contract and completed it and the item've gone from my inventory
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
"
beginner wrote:
Same problem, misclicked and instantly ported out of the heist that is now gone (yay...) and still got the item in my inventory with no chance to get rid of it.

Yep exactly the same situation except mine is with a poisoned pick from Karst.

If you accidentally exit immediately I really think you should be able to re-enter again providing you didn't even enter the timed part of the instance with enemies.

What do I do if the contract doesn't drop again? Am I just stuck with it forever???
OK, took a while but the quest did show up again and upon completion the item had gone.

I really think having quest items just stay in people's inventory for a completely "undetermined" amount of time isn't great. Even if there was just a quest pop-up that said Find the Contract again - something to suggest that this is "not a bug but a feature"!
I got a heist for Karst where you use the poison in the final room, it is part of his story/missions.

"
Veu wrote:
The above quest item, the kiss goodnight is stuck in my inventory, it cannot be sold, dropped, traded outside of my character inventory to any npc ive been able to find within Heist or outside of it. SSHC character name VeuSSFHCH, currently level 39

Edit: just noticed Karst the lockpick has a quest indicator above his head that will not go away, even when i try to retake the poison from him. Nothing seems to work. Still bugged
i've failed it and stil got the item i can't get rid of but the quest hasn't dropped again? Does it drop in maps?
Same thing... pretty obnoxious
"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
"
beginner wrote:
Same problem, misclicked and instantly ported out of the heist that is now gone (yay...) and still got the item in my inventory with no chance to get rid of it.

Yep exactly the same situation except mine is with a poisoned pick from Karst.

If you accidentally exit immediately I really think you should be able to re-enter again providing you didn't even enter the timed part of the instance with enemies.

What do I do if the contract doesn't drop again? Am I just stuck with it forever???

A 'Workaround' to get the item out of your inventory i found is to drop it in an area where items can drop (not town, ho,...) and just forget about it.
same thing
same here. still in inventory -.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info