Will Harvest Become Core Path of Exile Content?

good - and while there are a few exceptions (blight, delve) most of the time u rebalance and turn a league into unrewarding clutter so if you do the same to this one might as well just pull it from the game permanently
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Aug 14, 2020, 1:31:17 PM
Keep it please, make the changes and keep it :O
It's interesting how there's such a clear split in opinions here.
One party vehemently against it, one in favor of it.

Has GGG done polls before? This might be a prime opportunity to do one on deterministic crafting and see how the playerbase ACTUALLY feels about it, not just the loudest parts of it.
"
kwprecords wrote:
Too much op items..

God help us if the general public is allowed to play something besides builds with 6 uniques and rings with 90+% resist on each one so they can kill Sirus in a semi-reliable manner.
"
Wissle wrote:
It's interesting how there's such a clear split in opinions here.
One party vehemently against it, one in favor of it.

Has GGG done polls before? This might be a prime opportunity to do one on deterministic crafting and see how the playerbase ACTUALLY feels about it, not just the loudest parts of it.

Well, in a way the league is a poll. They can base it on player retention, time played, etc. Not talking about Steam Charts or anything as less than half the players use Steam. However they have access to a wealth of data that should tell them how the overall player base liked/disliked it.

I personally thought it was an OK mechanic, but a bad league. Harvest never should have been a league on its own. Unfortunately some hate the mechanic because of the league.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
I'm really happy with this decision because MANY people left the game just because of the content's itself !!
Many people left the game because the garden was tedious and maps were empty. Very few people left because of the improvements to crafting.

I'm in a fairly large guild but its quiet this league, they've all stated uts because the garden feels like a chore.
Harvest is a horrible league. And it's not even about the crafting part of it.

The whole cycling thing? Crap.

League isn't very party friendly either. Instead of splitting seeds between players, you have to wait until the next instance and hope that the cache belongs to you.

Blah blah blah

At least you did one thing right in not making it core and I hope it stays away for a long time.
"
Many people left the game because the garden was tedious and maps were empty. Very few people left because of the improvements to crafting.

I'm in a fairly large guild but its quiet this league, they've all stated uts because the garden feels like a chore.

I lasted a whole 2 weeks in this crap league so I don't blame them.
"

Im curious why people think the garden is a chore but farming currency or staring at trade tabs with 45 live search tabs open waiting for the 1 in 4500000 chance someone lists something with more then four good affixes isn't.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info