Will Harvest Become Core Path of Exile Content?

please give us harvest ♥ and controller support , my poor hands can't take it anymore ♥ love you ggg
boop
The deterministic crafting itself is excellent (although it would need some more mods like Mana, Elemental, Minions, Attributes, etc.), but everything else is terrible about it:

- terrible, boring fights
- the neon vomit every fight is (seriously, turn down the optical clutter!)
- the whole garden management
RNG everything welcome back!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
natsipaska wrote:
"
xzwjm10100 wrote:

TLDR: Its RPG game. In RPG game time and grinding and knowledge is rewarded. If you dont wanna learn or put in the time, dont whine that you dont achieve high end of the gear. Thats how its supposed to work.

"

+1
This

+2 This

Well it depend of how much knowledge you are talking about (not to mention 10000 gambling for mirror gear rolls). There is still a lot of things that you have to research to get the gear you want. Saying don't cry about the thing that you cant afford mirror gear is as i see it way to harsh. League is only three months and before that gear worth of mirrors could afford only like 1000 people. Harvest solved a lot of problems for people who don't like trading. And it's a first league where you don't need to play any meta builds to be able to all the content.

I don't say it is not overpowered but it did more positive things than bad ones.

PS: But planting and harvesting is really poorly made.
Last edited by LoBa on Aug 13, 2020, 8:07:00 AM
This is the best thing to do. Glad you chose not to implement it in the core game. Path of Exile is an action RPG, I do not see any action in gardening.
Good. I hate this harvest league. To be clear, I want deterministic crafting but the mechanics of this league are just so clunky. Make deterministic crafting more straightforward! Add it to mastercrafting/crafting bench for f**ks sake. I am so tired of these gimmick leagues.

I'm a "casual" player and I want to enjoy crafting, but I can't because crafting in this game is just so convoluted. I log into this game and play this game to relax and by that I mean I just want to kill stuff mindlessly, and crafting should be able to support me in doing that, instead of being this barrier of entry to doing more difficult levels of content.

So instead I have to resort to buying stuff on the godawful trade website (which, btw, it's already 2020 and this stupid game still doesn't have a proper trade broker/auction house).
"
pyron1x wrote:
Good. I hate this harvest league. To be clear, I want deterministic crafting but the mechanics of this league are just so clunky. Make deterministic crafting more straightforward! Add it to mastercrafting/crafting bench for f**ks sake. I am so tired of these gimmick leagues.

I'm a "casual" player and I want to enjoy crafting, but I can't because crafting in this game is just so convoluted. I log into this game and play this game to relax and by that I mean I just want to kill stuff mindlessly, and crafting should be able to support me in doing that, instead of being this barrier of entry to doing more difficult levels of content.

So instead I have to resort to buying stuff on the godawful trade website (which, btw, it's already 2020 and this stupid game still doesn't have a proper trade broker/auction house).

+1
This was my least favortie league of all time, this goes under synth for me. I am extremely happy it isnt going core. I am not saying its the best league for others, I am sure it is for some. But for myself, i just really am not interested in crafting at all, so i could care less if it goes core or not. It will just be another mechanic i skip in the future leagues like i do with Jun and all the other masters.
"
Kettch wrote:
As an SSF player, I'm also always sad to see decisions made around the "item economy", but I guess I'm in the minority there.

As for me, you're preaching to the choir, my friend.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
phaseworm777 wrote:
I heard Harvest crafting is broken from a few players in game, but I think that
mostly apply to those who invest a lot of time in this game to learn the mechanics of crafting

For more casual players who is kinda sorta understanding of it and just started playing last league, I have no idea. I crafted some okay gear, watched some youtube videos but not enough time or interest to learn how to ubercraft.

All of this.

I will say that Tier 1 seeds allowed me to five-link an item level seven Silverbranch, which I found more amusing than impressive.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info