Our 3.12 Expansion Timeline

Nice nice but DO NOT rush the develepement we had alot of things thet could get changed at start and we got it at the and almost but was a nice league for sure! keep it up
Another 6 weeks of Harvest? Man that is a lot of mirror tier gear.
Hype Hype
Make Harvest go core.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Another week of harvest? HELLZ YEAH
I cant wait for Harvest to end, as many others feel the same. Dont get me wrong, the more deterministic crafting is fantastic, and I would like that aspect to go core. But the garden, the needless micro-management you make more of a chore with each harvest patch, the stupid hs stations, etc, that can all just die...

We definitely need a league that adds monsters to maps again. I also wouldn't mind some delve love. Someone made a good point before, there's already so many good ideas in the game; delve, betrayal, delerium, breach, legion, etc, etc. Why not polish some of that and expand upon them, rather than release yet another league mechanic that just adds bloat to the game.

Sadly you won't do the above, as you will sell more mtx for 'new content' as well as a new srash tab to store the 4 things the league needs...

That delerium stash tab in particular was a joke...

To summarise, love the game, please add deterministic crafting, but not via harvest, build upon already existing content.

Harvest going core would be terrible. How rarely do we see delerium portals? Imagine getting some seeds 1 map in 20, what happens? Only the top 1% would complete enough maps to properly make use of the crafting. The result? The rest of us mere mortals are even further behind the 1% than usual, and aspire to buy their crafts that they can charge 50 ex for, because not many people play enough to use the mechanic fully!
i hope this harvest league wont core. Disgusting Content ty! dont want to see it again
yes please take your time, quality over quantity!
TY for the Post. Take your Time u need to do something great. Dont do such fails like Harvest again. I m fine with 3 or less Expansions / Year .. if they are great...
"
frostzor27 wrote:
Make Harvest go core.

Keep in mind that IF (huge if) it goes core, they said it would be nowhere near the level of crafting you have now. The mirror tier gear will not be something you can really get to, very often if at all. That was straight from Chris.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info