Our 3.12 Expansion Timeline

"
Xystre wrote:
If harvest "wont go core" why are they throwing so many resources by keep trying to make it "better"

it may be some building block for the fabled poe2 that will fix everything.
"
Shade_RU_N53 wrote:

THIS. This is the worst part of this cycle. You have to throw unfinished leagues at people and after that either mummify or delete them. The stuff you have already added has almost limitless potential. Delve mysteries, Vaal corrupted temples, cities and dungeons, outer worlds, The Beyond... hell, even the Syndicate. But you gallop forwards, forgetting all that in lew of totally new things, some of which you plainly don't understand (like tower defence).
This is just wrong. Stop. Reminisce on what you've already implemented. Start being creative. That will work better than new-new-new, which is quickly getting old.

+1 This post will get overlooked but there really is a LOT to say for it. The poster is quite right, there is so much unexplored potential in previous content. Good ideas, only briefly touched on for a few weeks, then mainly overlooked and added as more debris in the "clutter field".

It's long past time we had a "pause, review, tweak and fix" league.

Sadly, I suspect that the main motivator for everything now is no longer content.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
thanks for the notice and thanks for keep working hard to make this game way better than the way it is now, I understand not every league is a great hit, anyway I would like to know if the harvest is going to be added in the core or not as in my opinion I would like to see it added in the core as we already missing synthesis league whereas in time of the release of synthesis we all hated the concept of its being added to core.

I just don't want to do and see the same mistake happen again we need the harvest craft mechanics in the core so that we can make cool crafts or at least have a fun time doing it in standard thanks a lot for everything and being positive and honest, wish you all long live cheers.
Don't overdo it. Take the time you need.
If there is delay it is not a problem at all. Quality comes first and you need time to put out a polished product and work on existing bugs, qol issues etc. With everything new you open up to new potential problems that will pile on the other things that there was never time for to fix.

On another note: The target crafting in Harvest is awesome. The garden etc. could certainly be improved or even scrapped, but the ability to - over several weeks - work on an item to bring it to perfection is a fantastic thing to add to the by far to rng based crafting system that existed before.

All the best to you and keep up the great work! :)
"
Vennto wrote:
Looking Forward to the new league :)

Got to mention though: I LOVE Harvest and I would strongly encourage you guys to think about ways to keep crafting more deterministic. Doesn´t need to be with Harvest, but the crafting before was just too random. You just basically gambled. With more deterministic crafting the overall power may rise, I am aware of that - the positive aspect is though, that character progression feels way more smooth and it is way more fun to work on your own gear, rather than just farming up and buying from others. I would love to see more deterministic outcomes find their way into the core crafting System.

+1, I had the longest playtime in this league since a while (with only one character !), thanks to the deterministic features ! And I'm not gonna quit yet :D
glad i still got a month to finish all my achievement's this season
take two weeks and get it right
Awesome.
no comment
Please don't add more minigames, we're drowning.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info