[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Hey, just started this build 2 days ago and love it so far. I’m trying to join the discord but the link on the main page is expired (as well as all links I could find in the recent past, read back ~15 pages), can anyone provide me with an updated one please?

Also, for the experienced people here, thoughts on my take for the weapon? I haven’t had time to to test yet but I’m fairly certain it’ll allow me to swap to close combat/something else full time without sacrificing clear.
@iune: that video was super helpful. It's funny but it seems like you are running out of frenzy charges after all! I didn't really think that a 20/20 less duration wouldn't be enough to sustain 4 frenzies but in your case that seems to be it.

Try upgrading to a 21/20 less duration first and see if thats enough. If not, go for 5 frenzies.

The second you run out of frenzy charges, you then need to wait for the cd of flicker itself and thats where the stops are coming in.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Feb 23, 2021, 11:08:06 AM
hey there thanks for the build , clear is awesome but on bossing it feels bit less damage than i should i folowed ur min max pob tried to copy as i can can you look into my pob and tell me what i can do to improve my damage?

https://pastebin.com/N4U5bU7L i tried to configure the pob but i dont know if im doing it right.
"
Hey, just started this build 2 days ago and love it so far. I’m trying to join the discord but the link on the main page is expired (as well as all links I could find in the recent past, read back ~15 pages), can anyone provide me with an updated one please?

Also, for the experienced people here, thoughts on my take for the weapon? I haven’t had time to to test yet but I’m fairly certain it’ll allow me to swap to close combat/something else full time without sacrificing clear.

https://discord.gg/EACtB9J9
"
iunewind wrote:
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
I believe some of the issues with flicker "stopping" might actually be related to flicker desync issues, which is a well-known flicker problem that i guess maybe wasn't talked about. I had that issue with my old computer, which was still quite a good computer but flicker really puts it to the test. I now have a brand new computer, great processor and geforce 2070 super and flicker is like butter.

For me, I run with flicker cost 35 mana, unreserved mana 41, and I can flicker an entire map without stopping (provided the packs line up for me). it only takes 1 hit on an enemy to leech back to full mana so theres never a mana issue

If it was an internet channel or computer power problem it would work equally bad on packs and bosses. But it works fine on packs and poorly on bosses.
Anyway, my PC is i7-8700K, 2080ti, 32gb ram, POE installed on a Samsung 970pro SSD. There is NOT because my pc to weak:)))

Also, I noticed that while my freshly purchased anomalous flicker was 19/20 it worked better than when I pumped it up to 20/20. Im not sure for 100% but fils like problems with stop get worse after level up.
I have 170 unreserved mana and 31 flicker price.

And to the topic and ran out of renzys. It was mentionend before so often too. If you have a 2.0 atks/s weapon you should have aw. multistrike at that poin.

Ok, maybe im do something totaly wrong. Im record small video if my gameplay:

https://youtu.be/l4kuylmLRsY
https://youtu.be/l4kuylmLRsY

There is 2 boss on ~ second minutes. On video, when im stay under boss im hold attack button. When my char stop attack and then do it again - its because flicker stop itself and then continue, not because im realese button. Im use both anamalous and normal gems.
On video im see - flicker stop because frenzy charge ran out.

My currinet setup if it interesting for sombebody: https://pastebin.com/LjyfuEnW

Well.. I am not sure where I have to start with.. but here we go.. and like for all my posts.. please dont take it personal if I get a bit rough!

First of all. When I watched your video...I already knew there is something wrong. I just saw it.

- why no sand stance while mapping? switch to blood on bosses at maps use sand
- switch fortify out to melee phys (aw. melee phys will give you intimidate as well)
- if you are using a 2.0 atk speed foil you should have aw. multistrike already at that point or try to annoint frenetic
- biggest question.. why.. please why.. every one respec tribal fury but than dont have strike skills on gloves????

I dont get it. I mean..it was mentionend in the guide so often. All of blazers or our pastebins.. even the poe ninja gear is showing that we have this mod on our gloves. Only than you should respec tribal fury!

Please.. spec tribal fury or get one of these gloves.

And now.. lol. Just recognized it after I checked your gear the 3rd time. Why... why you are using immortal call... you know that this skill remove your actual endurance charges? I dont have imported your gear but my tree and blazers final tree need those perma 4 endu charges up cause we are using the 4% per charge resis bonus .. at 4 charges these are 16% all res ... so .. why? It was never mentionend in any post :P
lol mekrat, gotta love it!

btw i am absolutely guilty of NOT using sand stance while mapping...whoops. But with my gear and my shieldblind, its not really an issue except maybe for delirium maps.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Feb 23, 2021, 5:18:26 PM
"
Mekrat wrote:

- why no sand stance while mapping? switch to blood on bosses at maps use sand
- switch fortify out to melee phys (aw. melee phys will give you intimidate as well)
- if you are using a 2.0 atk speed foil you should have aw. multistrike already at that point or try to annoint frenetic
- biggest question.. why.. please why.. every one respec tribal fury but than dont have strike skills on gloves????

I dont get it. I mean..it was mentionend in the guide so often. All of blazers or our pastebins.. even the poe ninja gear is showing that we have this mod on our gloves. Only than you should respec tribal fury!

Please.. spec tribal fury or get one of these gloves.

And now.. lol. Just recognized it after I checked your gear the 3rd time. Why... why you are using immortal call... you know that this skill remove your actual endurance charges? I dont have imported your gear but my tree and blazers final tree need those perma 4 endu charges up cause we are using the 4% per charge resis bonus .. at 4 charges these are 16% all res ... so .. why? It was never mentionend in any post :P

- why no sand stance while mapping?
Just prefer blood even for mapping on red maps, its fils better cause its still not problem for packs but better for tough guys.

- switch fortify out to melee phys
In guide recomended Fortify as option for better tankinest and im prefer this becuase im need all tankines i can get - some mobs with some mods just oneshoot me.
-you should have aw. multistrike
Yea, i saw it, but it cost 25ex now, im dont have that much currency yet

-or try to annoint frenetic
Im has a tree version with 5frenzy before current setup. And no difference, its runing out exactly same as 4 frenzy now, i mean it was same damage stopping as now. No difference, looks like problems something out there.

-why.. every one respec tribal fury but than dont have strike skills on gloves? ...I mean..it was mentionend in the guide so often.

Are you sure? Im reading guide again just now and not see no one string about its so important, only once it mentioned as good optione for better damage not as must have.
But thanks, im try to get it.

-Why... why you are using immortal call?
Same reason as im using fortify - some time im get oneshots and im want all tankines i can get.

Thanks for your help. Im try to get 5frenzy again and try spec to trybal fury, will see what im get.
Referring to the tribal fury topic you are right. I cannot find anything to that atm on a quick "read" but we have talked about it alot on the pages before. Just to much to read again I know.

Your clear speed will be much better trust me.

I used foritfy too for a long time until I had UI for more block. After that you can easy switch.

Your main focus should be now aw. multistrike.
"
Mekrat wrote:

Your clear speed will be much better trust me.

My problem not clear speed. My problem its out of frenzy on boss and attack stops because of this, so im have 1/2 of effective damage on boss.
Unfortunetly nobody can advise whats wrong with this.
Hello guys,

I'm gradually improving my build. I would like suggestions of what are the next steps to improve even more.

I know I have to have an Awk. Multistrike, Foil 2AS and etc, but these investments are expensive for me.
First I wanted to do the cheapest investments, then go to the most expensive ones.

Equipaments
Spoiler

Passive Skill Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAAHcAvYDXQYgBosGogkzFCAUcRUgF9wZtBo-G6obrSDjI_YqYyzpLYMwfDGwMfs1kjfUOYY94kd-SO5KyE2SUEdRR1pSXzlfP2MXZU1oZW6qbzt0oHasd-N4DXiueTl5aHsUfuJ_44IHgy6E2YWPhrOK8I19kc6SfZL3lLiYb5sto4qomqlurY2verGztfK77b02vea-p76twBrBBMEHwdXKkMv1z37RNtIh037UUtd-2L3ZfNwj3L3dDeIs5c_nD-lG6dXqGOxx7T_vDu968kHz3faj9zL4Avjr_94=?accountName=IkarusRDS&characterName=Zeus_RDS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info