[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

How big is difference in damage between 2 suggested helmet enchants, flicker and rage attack speed? I use double strike for bossing and it would benefit from second option so I’m thinking about it but I fear that I will lack damage for delirum maps and it is still my priority.
in my pob they are almost exactly the same, with 40% flicker being slightly higher damage than blood rage speed. But if the damage is mildly comparable, I always go for attack speed for extra leech and more hits for curses/splash/clear

like in Mekrat's souped up PoB, the difference is less than 1 million damage between the two which is less than 1%
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Feb 22, 2021, 5:19:35 PM
Overall great build, but I can't do T16 % Delirum, tried Burial Chambers. Kosis just wont go down fast enough and he kills me, and i'm pretty upset with that. I think my gear is good enough, i know need some upgrade like life on ring( had no time recently to even do harvest crafting), but that would not change the fact that "1-hit" on him and im down and with flicker skill you cant really do much since you just press the button, you can dash away and come back. And the mods were ok, tried 3 times full juiced T16 100% delirum, failed 2 times, 1 time i think i got only 1 portal left.

With the ex i invested i though it would be a bit better on full deli
Last edited by Iku on Feb 22, 2021, 6:03:02 PM
Strange. Cause we are doing t19 100% deli deathless. Not sure whats wrong.
you know what really screwed me just now? One of the unique monsters in Harvest that burrows in teh ground and jumps around all over the place. I sat there attacking him for damn near a full 5 minutes and didn't even bring him down to half life. He killed me 4x with degen and 1hkos. No idea why i wasn't dealing any damage to him, I killed Sirus 8 faster than that

**this was NOT the Heart of the Grove boss
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Feb 22, 2021, 8:57:19 PM

Switched to Aul's and need to make up for some lightning resistance. Any guidance on what to upgrade. Still have trouble with some parts of the game. Haven't done Sirus yet.
"
chrischoi wrote:

Switched to Aul's and need to make up for some lightning resistance. Any guidance on what to upgrade. Still have trouble with some parts of the game. Haven't done Sirus yet.

1.Awakened Multistrike
2.Watchers Eye with double Impale mods

You're soft on Chaos res but with your gear you should have no problem with Sirus.
anyone have any ideas for improving my defensive reckoning?

I currently use: blind, power charge (for boss power charges), culling strike. With alternate culling I get 2% life returned on culling strike which is nice. I decided against life on hit only because sustaining life is not really the problem, i'm either going to die or im not going to die. Curious if I overlooked any other cool options.

Yes I purposely do not use totems unless I'm fighting Sirus/Shaper/Elder/etc. It's unnecessary and unwieldy for my keyboard/mouse setup

I'm going a bit more life/defense oriented until I hit 100 and then I'll spec out of unnecessary life nodes. Picking up a 5th endurance charge too. Until I can find a better amethyst assassin ring, I'm stuck with resistance nodes on the tree. I have a near perfect vulnerability steel ring waiting with all resists, but I lose my accuracy roll which is needed much more.

I would love it if someone could possibly walk me through the process of crafting an amethyst ring with: t1 chaos resist, life, physical damage, assassin, accuracy, reduced mana cost. Or if you have one for sale hit me up! It could also be a steel ring with those mods, but I would prefer the amethyst just to max out my chaos resist.

Maybe since I use Aul's I HAVE to grab all resists on my jewel rather than one of the crit multi rolls (or max life)?

Send me a pm or msg me in-game!
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Feb 22, 2021, 11:07:29 PM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
I believe some of the issues with flicker "stopping" might actually be related to flicker desync issues, which is a well-known flicker problem that i guess maybe wasn't talked about. I had that issue with my old computer, which was still quite a good computer but flicker really puts it to the test. I now have a brand new computer, great processor and geforce 2070 super and flicker is like butter.

For me, I run with flicker cost 35 mana, unreserved mana 41, and I can flicker an entire map without stopping (provided the packs line up for me). it only takes 1 hit on an enemy to leech back to full mana so theres never a mana issue

If it was an internet channel or computer power problem it would work equally bad on packs and bosses. But it works fine on packs and poorly on bosses.
Anyway, my PC is i7-8700K, 2080ti, 32gb ram, POE installed on a Samsung 970pro SSD. There is NOT because my pc to weak:)))

Also, I noticed that while my freshly purchased anomalous flicker was 19/20 it worked better than when I pumped it up to 20/20. Im not sure for 100% but fils like problems with stop get worse after level up.
I have 170 unreserved mana and 31 flicker price.

Ok, maybe im do something totaly wrong. Im record small video if my gameplay:

https://youtu.be/l4kuylmLRsY
https://youtu.be/l4kuylmLRsY

There is 2 boss on ~ second minutes. On video, when im stay under boss im hold attack button. When my char stop attack and then do it again - its because flicker stop itself and then continue, not because im realese button. Im use both anamalous and normal gems.
On video im see - flicker stop because frenzy charge ran out.

My currinet setup if it interesting for sombebody: https://pastebin.com/LjyfuEnW
"
Mekrat wrote:
Strange. Cause we are doing t19 100% deli deathless. Not sure whats wrong.

yeah i have no idea too...
lvl 95
4.860 hp, without hp on ring which would give me ~ 5k

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info