[BIG UPDATE, +VIDEOS!] [3.25] LACERMAN 2 BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Tanky)

Regarding league mechanics, any source of corpse explosion will do the job. Monsters are really packed while doing trials.
"
Horken007 wrote:
Regarding league mechanics, any source of corpse explosion will do the job. Monsters are really packed while doing trials.

I would agree except I die to the crazy lag that hits whenever I start an ultimatum. It's sad really because this game used to run smooth for me during heist league. I tried switching to the Vulkan renderer but that's a joke. All GGG tells me is I have packet loss and should contact my ISP. Any suggestions to help my reduce the lag I'm seeing when packs of mobs spawn in? I have my graphics settings as low as I can get them. Should I be playing in a lower resolution maybe?
"
After killing Kitava, get gems for CWDT setup from Act 6 and start levelling them to specific levels CWDT(3)+Immortal Call(5)+Vulnerability(7)+Increased Duration(max) and stop levelling at those levels.

Sorry for the question, I'm new with the build, why we have to do this?

And to stop levelling gems the only method is to not press the "+" button?
@master94ga
CWDT gem level allows to support and cast gems that are higher level as well but at the cost of higher damage treshold. That's basically it. I recommend you checking:
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Cast_when_Damage_Taken_Support
Lots of builds are using low lvl CWDT with Immortal Call. Check the wiki and you will know yourself why :) Checking it yourself will do you more good than me putting a blunt answer (that's actually what I think)

To stop lvling a gem, press RIGHT mouse button on "+".
If you overlvl it, simply use Vendor Recipe for -1 lvl to gem (Gem+Scouring)

@Zuuule
Yeah, my GPU goes crazy fans during Ultimatum. Together with fire Wild Strike it can lag :S
I don't have any source of corpse removal, but I thought that Haemophilia would help with FPS.
"
Should I be playing in a lower resolution maybe?

Nah, get a NASA computer I guess :)
Last edited by Horken007 on Apr 23, 2021, 11:18:57 AM
"
Nah, get a NASA computer I guess :)

This made me LOL.
Damnit !
Still long way to go for me ><

Lvl 75 map and some mod are too dangerous in ultimatum for me
to even have time to drop totems ><

But I'm not finished! Just poor and unlucky :3

https://pastebin.com/V9R7AbV7 As it is for now ! (far frome my mirrir tier helm in last league XD)
You could basically grab any top tier base from the ground and slam essence into it for a better helmet ;)
"
Horken007 wrote:
You could basically grab any top tier base from the ground and slam essence into it for a better helmet ;)

At this point you're absolutly right indeed XD

Just bought one Belly for 30c I have 700 jewelers and 50 fuz....

WTF XDDD
Hey awesome build guide! I appreciate the time and effort put into it. I'm currently level 92, but I'm not sure what to do next.
What's the next step I should take to increase my DPS above 2-3 Million?

https://pastebin.com/Gff5Qveq

Thank you!
Last edited by TrialFires on Apr 23, 2021, 3:03:26 PM
@Thonyzuka
Gz. Quite lucky ^^

@TrialFires
1. Get better pDPS Axe.
2. 0% Quality on Soultaker. Make it 30% with beastcraft.
3. Empyrean Coil Steel Ring needs a replacement with one having +flat phys. Do +20% quality on the other ring. It's quite cool.
4. Your belt is good but it's base is meh.
5. You can use your boots to 4-link leap slam. Culling could fit it.
6. Amulet has low flat phys.
7. If you don't have a cluster jewel, get one.
8. Start looking for Thread of Hope jewel, then for Impale Watcher Eye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info