[BIG UPDATE, +VIDEOS!] [3.25] LACERMAN 2 BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Tanky)

"
PegasusRideR wrote:
We have a small update about bleed chance thanks to linsam's warning. Required Gear DPS increased from 6.08m to 6.23m, EHP from 771k to 783k, and life from 5.3k to 5.4k. Meta Gear DPS increased from 23.95m to 24.56m, EHP from 773k to 780k, and life from 5.3k to 5.4k. We only change one skill node, refund 2 tattoos, refund a Life Mastery and get a life node. You can find details in the Changes Since Release Section.

Thank you! I’m playing the build so am very happy to have the update!

A couple more questions please (I’m following the Meta Gear but am only 97)

1) I am using a 700 pdps Siege Axe I made, with crafted Dot Multi. Being a Siege Axe it is fast at 1.9 attacks per second. PoB is suggesting that when I hit 98 I should get Crimson Dance for a 3mil DPS boost from 23.5m to 26.5m (as well as being 97 I have the cheaper 2 mod Watchers Eye). What do you think about this? Is it a trap causing problems with damage ramp and clear, or is it acceptable? In game my lacerate says 4.06 attacks per second.

2) For the gloves, PoB said crafted damage while leeching was slightly better for DPS than the added physical - I guess we are always leeching when attacking so this seemed okay to me?

Happy to share a PoB if helpful but I’m hoping these are a bit more general.
"
Poisontear wrote:
When I import my build, my dps(only about 1.098 mil), block chance and spell block chance are much lower(block chances are also low in game). Why could this be? I can't compare the trees inside PoB I think because the pob link is for an earlier version of PoB. I cant import your build into mine or my build into yours but I can import individually just fine. Or it is my lack of knowledge about PoB, I'm very new to it. here is my PoB link if you would like to check. https://pobb.in/jLhOVmIPDrXB I cant afford megalomaniac yet so I used the cheaper version, and my armor lacks life a little bit. How can I get to 6 mil dps and higher block chances?

edit: I added attack speed and increased phys damage over time to my gloves but it didnt bring a huge dps change https://pobb.in/uLT5gGH3MhXU

edit2: Fathervic told me it was about the pob configurations. I'm good.

Hi. Sorry for replying a bit late, I was busy with trying to upgrade my pc. Big thanks to Fathervic. For others having this problem, here is how to import your character onto Required or Meta Gear Pobs. We first need to load one of Required or Meta Gear Pobs, then we click Import/Export Build. There we need to use Character Import and import our character by first typing account name and then selecting the character. We can also use this to see other players' characters. Configurations should be checked according to gear as well. For example on yours, I had to disable Onslaught in configurations as you don't have it on boots.

You currently have 5.20m DPS and 733k EHP. Your block chances are fine, so let's improve it to 6m DPS as requested.

1) Your gems are missing quality. I made all of them 20 quality, also fixed levels of CWDT setup.
2) Added 21-20 Brutality, Melee Physical Damage Support and Cruelty since they are cheap (95c).
3) We need to craft Onslaught on boots so we need new boots (100c).
3) Added Megalomaniac (1.1div). To get Battle-Hardened on it, refunded life mastery which was removed with the latest update.
3) We need to change ring 2 as it doesn't have added physical damage and not many resists(70c). I also added Fertile Catalysts on it. Also increased your crafted increased Damage on the other ring to %17.
4) Now we need Lightning and Chaos Resists. Changed Stygian Vise with one having Fire, Chaos and Lightning Resists. 2 div. Also applied Fertile Catalysts and crafted %17 increased Damage on it.
5) Rest of the items currently seem expensive on trade so I suggest adding the Eldritch implicits. 14% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills on Body Armour, and also 2 boot implicits from Meta Gear. Should cost around 3-5 div.

6.58m DPS and 701k EHP. 8-10 div cost in total. Next would be firstly adding Area of Effect Eldritch mod on helm, and then having Intelligence on helmet and getting a ring with higher added physical damage, higher life, craft Increased Damage on it and then add Fertile Catalysts. You also need to get more resists on parts of gear such as Gloves, double resist on body armor, etc. to be able to add Ryslatha's Coil. You can also get a better Soul Taker and a better rare axe. Good luck with the upgrades, if you need any other help, just let me know!

Pob link: https://pobb.in/KzTUuVe6yN1a

"
linsam wrote:
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
We have a small update about bleed chance thanks to linsam's warning. Required Gear DPS increased from 6.08m to 6.23m, EHP from 771k to 783k, and life from 5.3k to 5.4k. Meta Gear DPS increased from 23.95m to 24.56m, EHP from 773k to 780k, and life from 5.3k to 5.4k. We only change one skill node, refund 2 tattoos, refund a Life Mastery and get a life node. You can find details in the Changes Since Release Section.

Thank you! I’m playing the build so am very happy to have the update!

A couple more questions please (I’m following the Meta Gear but am only 97)

1) I am using a 700 pdps Siege Axe I made, with crafted Dot Multi. Being a Siege Axe it is fast at 1.9 attacks per second. PoB is suggesting that when I hit 98 I should get Crimson Dance for a 3mil DPS boost from 23.5m to 26.5m (as well as being 97 I have the cheaper 2 mod Watchers Eye). What do you think about this? Is it a trap causing problems with damage ramp and clear, or is it acceptable? In game my lacerate says 4.06 attacks per second.

2) For the gloves, PoB said crafted damage while leeching was slightly better for DPS than the added physical - I guess we are always leeching when attacking so this seemed okay to me?

Happy to share a PoB if helpful but I’m hoping these are a bit more general.

You're welcome, of course!

1) That's a very nice endgame axe, congratulations! I actually replied to a question about adding Crimson Dance previously so I think it's best if I copy-paste that: I think Crimson Dance will lower down clear speed by a significant amount even if it seems to buff DPS in calculations. It lowers bleed DPS by half and our bleeding does not deal extra damage while the enemy is moving, these are what we do not want. Because even though our DPS is very high at the moment, it is mostly bleed DPS and our initial hit DPS becomes the minority even though it is still higher than the majority of the Lacerate builds out there. In the previous updates (while the build was Beta), clear speed was not worthy compared to the previous Lacerman 1 build in its time because of this, and now it is much better than that thanks to a huge amount of bleed DPS added along with faster bleed, which kind of creates an inital hit start. Sorry that it was a bit complicated but I hope I was able to tell what I mean here.

2) We are only leeching when we are not on full life, so I think this wouldn't be a good change. By the way no need for Pob links while asking questions, even about gear since I can import your characters onto Pob as long as your profile is public.
𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: /view-thread/2875553
𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭❜𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥: https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝❢): /view-thread/3263906 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Sep 23, 2024, 7:10:40 AM
Thank you very much. Better start farming. Although sadly megalomaniac prices went up like crazy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info