[BIG UPDATE, +VIDEOS!] [3.25] LACERMAN 2 BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Tanky)

We have a 20-div cost reduction fix! We have changed lv.4 Enlighten Support gems on both gears with lv.3 Enlighten Supports and crafted 7% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills to helmets of both gears. Meta Gear lost a tiny bit of DPS and the cost of both gears is reduced by 20 divines! Also, gearing up for Required Gear is much easier now since the only barrier is broken! I also added more information to the guide overall, especially to the jewels part of both gears. I also recalculated the cost of both gears after stalking the trade site for another week. Currently, it is best to say Required Gear costs 40-50 div and Meta Gear costs 140-160 div.

We had 2 fixes in 7 days after the end of the beta state that one is this, and the other was 3 days ago. Actually, these fixes should have been done while the build was still beta, I am sorry for this. Thankfully Enlighten lv4 is sellable for the same price. Please don't forget to update to the recently updated Required and Meta Gear Pobs if you are saving them. You can also find the full changelog of all changes in the Changes Since Release section.

"
Medalmonkey wrote:
Hi there,

Been really enjoying the build so far. If you have the time could you take a quick look at my PoB and check what I should start upgrading next? I know leveling a bit more is needed, I'm slowly working on it. I've tried to follow most of what I've read and can afford, but I'm hoping for a little more guidance on what might be best moving forward. Typically have about 5 divines at a time I can use to upgrade. Been trying to save more but the little upgrades here and there keep adding up.

https://pobb.in/qTwyxy5j_lsd

First time trying to share a PoB, I think I did it right.

Thank you for your time, and great build!

Hi. Thank you very much for the kind words, glad you liked the build! The Pob linked had 2 characters imported instead of one, but it's no problem. I can import your character onto Required or Meta Gear Pobs and they will have the same configuration. You can also do the same while importing your character into Pob to have the same configurations.

You currently have 3.84m DPS, 389k EHP and 4.1k life.

1) You have 4 missing skill points. It looks like you might have missed some of the Skill Book awarding side quests. Here is a list of all of the Passive Skill rewarding quests. After that, spend those points on 3 life nodes and one point on Life and Mana on Block as Block Mastery on Swagger, like this: https://pobb.in/GUxdxyUiHQzC We will get those points back later on when we start fixing life. You can consider this as a temporary fix.
2) You need to fix your flasks and skills. Please craft the flasks as requested in the build guide as your life flasks do not remove bleed and utility flasks are different than the build. Lion's Roar here is mostly there for the knockback it gives, also adds some armor and a bit of DPS. It should take around 1 div to craft the flasks as suggested in the Required Gear section. Since we have changed from Enlighten lv.4 to lv.3 in today's update, you can just craft Craft 7% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills on your helmet by using Lesser Eldritch Ichors and be able to use Enlighten lv.3. This way, you can enable all your auras. Add Vulnerability on CWDT setup. Get 21-20 Brutality, Melee Physical Damage and Cruelty support gems since they are cheap. Add Enhance Support to Blood Rage. All gems cost 1 div until here. Add 20-20 Efficacy Support to War Banner (25c). Finish leveling your remaining gems.
3) We need a Megalomaniac jewel having Enduring Composure and Battle-Hardened before medium cluster jewels because Enduring Composure is our Endurance Charge generation which is crucial for tankiness and also grants us DPS. I changed one of the medium clusters with a Megalomaniac. Cheapest is 5 divine now but you can find one for 3 div with enough patience. After adding Megalomaniac, we have 1 more skill points to spend. Get a life node to refund later on. I also just added a cheaper jewel to get before Megalomaniac which costs around 1 div to jewels part in Required Gear in the guide if you can't afford Megalomaniac.
4) Level to 92.
5) There is a problem in your cluster jewel. It has 2 skills instead of 3. This makes us spend more passive skill points than required. Get 2 cluster jewels with Battle-Hardened, Master the Fundamentals and another skill, preferably Furious Assault to get if you are planning to reach level 100 to take between levels 98 and 100. They are around 3-4 div each these days and 5 div with ones having Chaos Resist. Refund the life nodes we got until here and also refund Art of the Gladiator. Now we have 9 skill points to spend. Allocate the upper cluster jewel node and add your second large cluster jewel. Then allocate Master The Fundamentals and a jewel socket and add a base jewel. I also changed your base jewels, they are 1-2 div each.
6) From now on we will be fixing life as it is a bit low. You need to change your body armor with one having lots of life, just like the one on Required Gear. I found a nice one for 2 div and added Fortify implicit on it, which you can find in the Pob link below. Adding Fortify implicit should cost 1 div at most if unlucky.
7) Change both of your rings with Amethyst Rings having high Physical Damage, high life, and the resists I added. Each of the rings should cost around 2-3 div.
8) Get a helmet with Fire and Cold resistances. Costs 2-3 div.
9) Get an amulet with higher Physical Damage and craft Area Damage and Area of Effect if you can find a free prefix. I could find one having a free prefix for only 60c.
10) Get gloves with Suppress Spell Damage and Physical Damage and craft the required Eldritch implicits on it. The cheapest I could find at the moment is 10 div, but you should be able to get one for 5 div in the worst case with 1-2 days of waiting. Crafting the implicits should cost 2-3 div depending on luck.
11) Get a better Ryslatha's Coil and sell the one you have. The ones close to max rolls go for 1 div these days. For example, the one I added to the Pob below was 1 div on trade and not sold for 11 hours.
12) Apply Fertile Catalysts on your rings, amulet and belt. The cost should be around 3 div.

We have reached 5.82m DPS, 650k EHP and 4.7k life. You should be able to do T17s with minimal deaths, especially Fortress with this gear. It will be better if you can increase DPS and life a little more for more efficient farming of T17s. The total cost until now is around 30-35 div. Please do not forget that there is a lot to buy, so I suggest searching them all and grabbing cheap deals as you keep on getting the divines. This way, you can even get them for cheaper. Good luck with the upgrades, if you need any other help, just let me know!

Pob link: https://pobb.in/aeyetFhoSMxQ
𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: /view-thread/2875553
𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭❜𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥: https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝❢): /view-thread/3263906 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Sep 8, 2024, 7:31:55 AM
thanks for this wonderfull build! I have 1 question: when I import the POB there's a warning about not enough mana for to use lacerate?
There is a shortage of 64 mana in the overview on POB...

Thanks in advance!
Live your Life. Love your Life.
"
hendrik16 wrote:
thanks for this wonderfull build! I have 1 question: when I import the POB there's a warning about not enough mana for to use lacerate?
There is a shortage of 64 mana in the overview on POB...

Thanks in advance!

Thanks a lot for your kind words! It is because Pob still doesn't recognize "Insufficient Mana doesn't prevent your Melee Attacks" mod Soul Taker has. Pob error is right, we don't have enough mana to use Lacerate. But due to this Soul Taker mod, we don't need mana to use attack skills including Leap Slam.
Hi all

I having big issues with Laceraete of H... Where im not hitting like 50% of mobs all of a sudden...

I´ve actually used it also to level with and not sunder... everything fine...

I've changed to mostly endgame gear and now this* (refering to reddit) is happening. - To me it makes NO sense what so ever...

https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/1ee1ir5/lacerate_not_hitting_with_resolute_technique_50/

I am lvl 69 and here is my quick pob:
https://pobb.in/B8NbZ1GYQEMA

Is this not a concern at high level/endgame or?

With regards - hoping someone can help!
"
Fathervic wrote:
Hi all

I having big issues with Laceraete of H... Where im not hitting like 50% of mobs all of a sudden...

I´ve actually used it also to level with and not sunder... everything fine...

I've changed to mostly endgame gear and now this* (refering to reddit) is happening. - To me it makes NO sense what so ever...

https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/1ee1ir5/lacerate_not_hitting_with_resolute_technique_50/

I am lvl 69 and here is my quick pob:
https://pobb.in/B8NbZ1GYQEMA

Is this not a concern at high level/endgame or?

With regards - hoping someone can help!

Hi. I think I have found the problem. In the Reddit thread, someone says "Brutality + Unholy Might buff will cause this". You have "2% chance to Gain Unholy Might for 4 seconds on Melee Kill" on your Abyss Jewel in Stygian Vise. I think you might be getting the issue when Unholy Might activates. Can you try removing the jewel to see if the issue still persists? I also mailed GGG support about the issue and created a thread in the Bug Reports forum just in case Unholy Might might not be the problem:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3570872

Anyone else having this issue any chance?

By the way, I just checked your character. I made an update yesterday and now we don't need to use a Level 4 Enlighten anymore. You can sell it, get a Level 3 Enlighten, craft 7% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills on a helmet using Lesser Eldritch Ichors(Should take 50c to craft the worst case), and upgrade your gear with the remaining 19.5 divines.
Omg i can't believe I missed that... I even read it before getting the jewel...

I feel ridiculous :D - But thank you SO much for giving feedback!

I already have my helmet with mana reserve ready for when im lvl 84 :) - Now to pop in my lvl 21 Laceraete of H.

Again thanks for the reply...and FYI

- I played both sunder and lacerate back years ago... so It's SO nice to see a revival! - Please keep it going!

With regards!

*UPDATE:

It is fixed now... Unholy might is the sinner :D
Last edited by Fathervic on Sep 7, 2024, 1:07:04 PM
Didn't read all the comments if this was mentioned before but there is a mistake in the levelling gems section.

"
Act 3 End:
RRRG: Sunder + Melee Physical Damage + Ruthless + Cruelty

should be RRRR.
Any1 tried using mageblood? if so, please share tactics/poe/flask etc...

Thanks in advance :)
"
Fathervic wrote:
Omg i can't believe I missed that... I even read it before getting the jewel...

I feel ridiculous :D - But thank you SO much for giving feedback!

You're welcome, happy that I could help!

"
Fathervic wrote:
Again thanks for the reply...and FYI

- I played both sunder and lacerate back years ago... so It's SO nice to see a revival! - Please keep it going!

Both Sunderman and Lacerman that is very nice to hear, welcome back! So that is why you picked Culling Strike and Unholy Might, these were both used in the build back in the day. I'm still planning to add Culling Strike but axe prices increase substantially when I do, and I think the current cost is pretty good for an easy and simple build. I hope you will like Lacerman 2 as well!

"
context wrote:
Didn't read all the comments if this was mentioned before but there is a mistake in the levelling gems section.

"
Act 3 End:
RRRG: Sunder + Melee Physical Damage + Ruthless + Cruelty

should be RRRR.

Fixed. Thank you very much for the feedback!

"
Fathervic wrote:
Any1 tried using mageblood? if so, please share tactics/poe/flask etc...

Thanks in advance :)

I was planning to test it in the upcoming days to offer it as an additional upgrade in the Meta Gear section. Since we use 2 utility flasks, we can get one for 80-90div having Pride aura implicit. I got this for 85 div. I am planning to use the same flasks, they add nice amount of armor and we will have %100 spell suppression all the time which is very nice. But I am also wondering if anyone else is using a Mageblood with a different strategy.
I got mine today...251d :p

My aim is to be able to lose life flasks all together and use a progenesis flask/bottled faith along with 4 utillity.

I will also tweak the tree/gems for more leech rate (1200 min) since im struggeling atm with stuff like simulacrum and juiced t16's

My biggest aim atm is to get the range of laceraete way up. (im use to Frost Blades of katabasis, so Im a bit spolied :p)

But when im lvl 98, il ltry to make a proper post with contructive feedback etc and ofc a full POB, - I might even do a video with commentary, since I truly want this build to go forward and be as enjoyable as possible :)

With regards!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info