[BIG UPDATE, +VIDEOS!] [3.25] LACERMAN 2 BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Tanky)

Update 3 is finally here with new videos! We have worked and brainstormed hard with Taraeos and Graoully for this update and managed to bump DPS from 9.42m to 22.91m and EHP from 734k to 773k! With this update, clear became as fast as the previous Lacerman build back in it's time with bossing becoming a ton better, we have x3 more DPS than the first beta release of Lacerman 2 and also have x2.5 more DPS than Lacerman 1. The build is finally out of beta state with this update and I am extremely happy with how it turned out. Please note that this doesn't mean the stoppage of improvements. I and my friends will always work to improve the build and if you see any improvements, please do not hesitate to share them here! Also, the build needs more endgame boss videos so if you decide to make any videos for the build and post them here, they will be shared in Videos From You section.

"
Necrhronos wrote:
Hello, big thanks for you build, switched to it when I felt the limitations of my sunder bleed. This build slaps given ive thrown hundreds in div already.

Searching at this thread and past posts, this build is mainly for hits but now im wondering if CRIMSON DANCE is now viable for 3.25? Just added it on my tree for fun and it gives a whopping 1Mil additional bleed dps, and based on the existing tree pathing, it only needs 1 skill point to allocate. Granted my current main hand weap has a 715 pdps w/ 1.89as and 39%dot multiplier

Is it still not viable or is it very much accepted now for 3.25 since bleed dps is higher than hit dps?

Hi. Thank you very much! To be honest, I was pretty unhappy with the previous state of the build until today's update. But there was a reason I started it as beta and today the build is finally out of beta state ready for Rock n Roll!🙂

I am thinking Crimson Dance will lower down clear speed by a significant amount even if it seems to buff DPS in calculations. It lowers bleed DPS by half and our bleeding does not deal extra damage while the enemy is moving, these are what we do not want. Because even though our DPS is very high at the moment, it is mostly bleed DPS and our initial hit DPS becomes the minority even though it is still higher than the majority of the Lacerate builds out there. In the previous updates, clear speed was not worthy compared to the previous Lacerman 1 build in its time because of this, and now it is much better than that thanks to a huge amount of bleed DPS added which kind of creates an inital hit start. Sorry that it was a bit complicated but I hope I was able to tell what I mean here.

"
Oldern365 wrote:
@PegasusRideR This is very helpful stuff, thanks for taking the time to help me out with it. To be frank, I have been eyeing Soul Taker for a while, but was not sure if it would work out in the long term or not. Considering that this axe was ~25div (not sure how much its worth now), I'm pretty sure I could pay for a good gear just by switching that one alone.

No problem at all! Actually, a very good Soul Taker starts from 1-2 div and you can get a max roll for 4-5 div. Soul Taker have worked out pretty well for this build for 2+ years, and it is even better this time considering it had a buff meanwhile. It is the core element of the build as it gives us all the auras we have, makes us Leap and Lacerate indefinitely which turns us into a clear speeding machinegun, chills enemies and it is a pretty good second hand axe as well. It is very cheap considering everything it does for us.
𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝: /view-thread/2875553
𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭❜𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥: https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝❢): /view-thread/3263906 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
Great build. Even though I'm a range type DPS player, I recommend this build to the other players who enjoys melee builds
Any idea about the div cost of this build? Its more a 50div or 500div build atm?
"
MrEasyMode wrote:
Any idea about the div cost of this build? Its more a 50div or 500div build atm?

It's around 140-160div for Meta Gear and 40-50div for Required Gear excluding skill/support gems at the moment.

Edit: Updated costs.

"
Norveu wrote:
Great build. Even though I'm a range type DPS player, I recommend this build to the other players who enjoys melee builds

Thank you very much! Glad you liked the build.
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Sep 8, 2024, 12:11:09 PM
Hey so I've switched to Lacerman from Reave Slayer as I was dying way too often. Overall - really smooth.
One thing You need to mention that having dexterity on axe is neccessary to equip Ashes of The Stars. You've written that it's not mandatory so I bought an axe without dex and now I'm kinda stuck since decent axes got really expensive. Better watcher eye is also 60 div. So Meta Gear would be around 250 divs +- right now

Could You please do quick of my current build? I'm setting something wrong in PoB because I'm getting infinite EHP and like 2.4 mln DPS.
"
Lindean wrote:
Hey so I've switched to Lacerman from Reave Slayer as I was dying way too often. Overall - really smooth.
One thing You need to mention that having dexterity on axe is neccessary to equip Ashes of The Stars. You've written that it's not mandatory so I bought an axe without dex and now I'm kinda stuck since decent axes got really expensive. Better watcher eye is also 60 div. So Meta Gear would be around 250 divs +- right now

Could You please do quick of my current build? I'm setting something wrong in PoB because I'm getting infinite EHP and like 2.4 mln DPS.

Hey. Nice to hear you liked the build. Dexterity on the axe isn't mandatory as you can get it from one of the rings and there is an extra resistance possibility on the helmet to make it easier. This wouldn't change the cost and the build would still be sitting at 140-160div excluding gems. The recently added Watcher's Eye becomes available for 35-40div with a little patience and I have included this while calculating 140-160div as the cost. Please keep in mind I also added an alternative Watcher's Eye in Meta Gear in the guide that goes around 10-15 div with some loss on DPS.

Edit: Updated the costs.

I'm not sure where the problem lies but it should be somewhere in the configurations. You seem to have 5.87m DPS and 600k EHP. You can do Fortress T17 with this, but better to increase both DPS and EHP a little further for more efficient clear and faster boss kills. I kindly suggest importing your character on Required Gear or Meta Gear Pob so you will get the exact same calculation configurations. The gear seems pretty good at the moment and will become much better once you add the jewels to the tree. Also, don't forget to change the Vaal Double Strike skill setup with the War Banner skill setup and also Herald of Purity instead of Blood and Sand we just changed with Update 3 which made the build finish Beta state.

Pob link: https://pobb.in/bYtgCemN2mxV
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Sep 8, 2024, 12:12:56 PM
Well im a moron (or a noob, same word) in Poe so i managed to spend 100div on the basic 50div build :) I mostly cant craft so i buy all ready (excluding the super easy craft info in the build, that was super help and made a 15div item a 2 div item lol). That being said im not sure what are the core weakness and core str of this build, anyone would be so kind to help me with a Regex so i can lvl up / grind with it without any problem i wont notice before i die to it 100 times and finnaly somehow manage to work it out? :)

As far as im lvl 86atm and super super weak (missing some skills, need to do ascendency and no tatoo added yet) im having so much fun i cant make those core things to upgrade the build probably by 100%. I prefer to jump my way like a monkey on t16 maps :)

And whats more important i had 200+ div builds this league but each was "not supported" and this one man is it awesome with alot of info, guides and as far as i understand a huge fanbase so i hope i can end this league (and im not even close to that) with minmaxing this build.

But atm back to understanding it and jump time.
We have a small fix. Looks like I forgot to change Axe Mastery on the upper left axe nodes from Blood/Sand stance one to Bleeding you inflict deals Damage %15 faster before releasing Update 3 which made the build came out of beta state. This isn't required anymore as we don't change stances with Update 3. Meta Gear DPS has increased from 22.91m to 24.02m, and Required Gear DPS from 5.91m to 6.15m with minimal initial hit loss. I also made sustaining mana before buying a Soul Taker a bit more easier which also freed 1 passive skill point we are now spending elsewhere while leveling. Please note that all of the leveling trees are updated.

"
MrEasyMode wrote:
Well im a moron (or a noob, same word) in Poe so i managed to spend 100div on the basic 50div build :) I mostly cant craft so i buy all ready (excluding the super easy craft info in the build, that was super help and made a 15div item a 2 div item lol). That being said im not sure what are the core weakness and core str of this build, anyone would be so kind to help me with a Regex so i can lvl up / grind with it without any problem i wont notice before i die to it 100 times and finnaly somehow manage to work it out? :)

As far as im lvl 86atm and super super weak (missing some skills, need to do ascendency and no tatoo added yet) im having so much fun i cant make those core things to upgrade the build probably by 100%. I prefer to jump my way like a monkey on t16 maps :)

And whats more important i had 200+ div builds this league but each was "not supported" and this one man is it awesome with alot of info, guides and as far as i understand a huge fanbase so i hope i can end this league (and im not even close to that) with minmaxing this build.

But atm back to understanding it and jump time.

Thank you very much for the kind words! I am unsure about the fanbase as not many people previously playing the build showed up, maybe they are still grinding or I was late to release it and they will play it next league. I haven't used Regex before but I can help you step by step on how to upgrade with prices here and give you a Path of Building link in the end. I just checked your gear, it has been only 27 hours since you posted but I see that you managed to level to 92, added tattoos and almost at Required Gear stats which is very good. I have planned a path of upgrading for you with prices and improvements they bring:

We start with 4.20m DPS, 700k EHP, and 4.7k life. Please take into account that all these upgrades were made looking on the Path of Exile trade website and you cannot just find good prices in one check, a bit of patience is needed. So I will both list the costs I find and the costs they really sell for. Here I have to say I have monitored trade through all league because I changed a lot of things while working on the build and levelled 2 chars, the second for Required Gear.

1) On the passive tree, change the Axe Mastery on the upper left axe nodes to Bleeding you inflict deals Damage %15 faster. This change was added to the build today and is a pretty good buff to bleed DPS while lowering only a tiny bit amount of initial DPS.
2) Get 21-20 Brutality, Melee Physical Damage and Cruelty supports to Lacerate of Hemorrhage as they are cheap. 100 chaos in total.
3) I think we can change the helmet with one having Chaos Resist instead of Lightning Resist mod there since you have some unrequired Lightning Resist already and you didn't apply the Eldritch modifiers to the item. Costs 5 div at the moment but you can find one with better armor/evasion for cheaper or with higher resists than what I could find, here.
4) Change one of your Cluster Jewels with one having Chaos Resist. Costs 5 div at the moment but they are generally around 2-3 div each, here.
5) Change ring 2 having Intelligence with one having Lightning Resist added to it. Costs 12div at the moment but you should be able to find one around 4-5div, here.
6) Since you don't require Strength on ring 1 anymore, change it with one having higher physical damage and high Fire and Cold Resists. Costs 1 div at the moment, here
7) Get a Ryslatha's Coil similar to the one in the build guide. Costs 2-3 div, here.
8) Apply Fertile Catalysts to your new rings and belt and bless orb your rings for maximum Chaos Resist, which costs 2 div.
9) Level to 93, refund Proficiency and the life node next to Juggernaut, get a Medium Cluster Jewel like the one I added to the Pob and spec into it, also place the jewel you just picked out. The one I added one gives + to all Elemental Resistances, they seem to be cheaper than having Chaos Resists on them so I decided to save Chaos Res to Large Cluster jewels. Costs 21 chaos at the moment, here.
10) Add boot Eldritch implicits from Meta Gear. They really buff DPS by a nice amount. Will cost 1 to 4 div depending on luck.

We have just reached 7.41m DPS, 721k EHP, and 4.8k life. You will be able to do moderately juiced T17 maps easily with the current stats and a bit more juiced Fortress ones. The total improvement cost is around 18-20 divines. But getting high-end items in this game is a game of patience itself. I still go for items that are not worthy of their very high prices when I really need one and can't find any other, and generally find a much cheaper one in the next days. Good luck with the upgrades, if you need any other help, just let me know!

Pob link: https://pobb.in/Iv_tZSDaB9BK
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Sep 3, 2024, 6:05:04 PM
Thank You very much, as life has its well changes i will have some "free time" so i can test out, learn, level and upgrade the build. The main problem i have now i need to overcome is playing with it :) Probably gonna use the "old" (like a week old) build i got that clears 8mod maps in 2 minutes to farm another 20-50 div for a day and later back to have fun and upgrade this one. I want to be able to do the T17 maps and kill all t17 bosses this league, its not a insane achievement but that would be my league goal.
Last edited by MrEasyMode on Sep 4, 2024, 1:53:02 PM
Hi there,

Been really enjoying the build so far. If you have the time could you take a quick look at my PoB and check what I should start upgrading next? I know leveling a bit more is needed, I'm slowly working on it. I've tried to follow most of what I've read and can afford, but I'm hoping for a little more guidance on what might be best moving forward. Typically have about 5 divines at a time I can use to upgrade. Been trying to save more but the little upgrades here and there keep adding up.

https://pobb.in/qTwyxy5j_lsd

First time trying to share a PoB, I think I did it right.

Thank you for your time, and great build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info