Summary of the known differences between the China client and the Global client

Differences is much more simple, PoE for everyone else you need to "git gud" to advance a build. In Chinese version you only need to buy your way to a level 100 build. No way in hell that we should have pay-to-win here. That would definitely be a black day if GGG did this and I'd be leading the mass player exodus of this arpg.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
In Chinese version you only need to buy your way to a level 100 build.

Care to elaborate? Make sure to cite your references.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Differences is much more simple, PoE for everyone else you need to "git gud" to advance a build.

How so? Copypasting some build from a guide isn't that hard, neither is buying chalupa runs or whatever else quick-leveling method available.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
I like one button flasks and death recap. All the other stuff reminds me of Diablo 3 incompetence.
a lot of features i dont want to see over here... but all these extra features made me realize maybe ggg is slackin ;)
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Differences is much more simple, PoE for everyone else you need to "git gud" to advance a build. In Chinese version you only need to buy your way to a level 100 build. No way in hell that we should have pay-to-win here. That would definitely be a black day if GGG did this and I'd be leading the mass player exodus of this arpg.

Unless I'm mistaken, the most pay2win thing you can buy in china PoE is the revive token, and that can only be used by a character once, before level 95. We all know journey from 96 to 100 is the trickiest on normal gameplay.
why does china get all these cool qol shits?

(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
Most of them are P2W stuff. Lootpet is a horrible implemention, after one day of release the amount of botters and RMT farmers will be tripled at least. It doesn't matter that it costs real money, its just a cashcrab for the china servers, since P2W is ther way more common than in the western gaming industrie (just look at diablo immortal/raid shadow legend, which was made for china)

Deathcap is crap, it only shows you the mob that killed you. Not the stuff that happend before. It can be a white mob with no damage mods and you would not be wiser why you died.

A skilltree ingame and a option to use all flasks at once (toggle on/off) are the only things i would like to see.
-Correct me if Im worng but didnt GGG say that adding death recap (or combat log) is too difficult with so many things being calculated? That it would overload servers or sth like that.

-In-game planner sounds nice but is kinda garbage without literally all the rest of functionality of PoB, like skill and gear planning, damage / denfese calculations and so on. If that wasnt the case most of ppl wouldnt turn to PoB and would use online poe planner instead (which is garbage at all of the above).

-Honestly I dont care about in game AH. Sounds too shaky for the item economy.

-One button to click all flasks / selected flasks? Really??? Why on earth anyone wouldnt want that? Christ, its no brainer rly.

-Greater rift kinda thing and other in game events sounds nice, I'd like that.

-Pet picking up loot sounds nice as well.

-All the QoL changes to inventory/stash management would be highly appreciated.

-Idc about the rest, dont need nor want RMT or paid stuff like time limited tabs.

I know all player come and say : "ahahah nice, u have try a bot u get ban, sooo nice" but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know. I have use this 10 minutes maximum and i have insta uninstall." - some not-too-bright dude, 2013; Joined 2012, † 2013.
That pet example looked unimpressive, the guy still had to run over the item.
The loot pet is also temporary that you have to keep paying for to some extent?

Temporary auction tab that you need to buy each league, no thanks, and it seems you can't even search a specific item, in the example, the guy was looking for bramble jack but had to search the chest item name then scroll through the items looking for it. It looked horrible. Keep that crap out of PoE.

A lot of the "improvements" on the China server don't look very well done.
If it can't be done right, just don't do it. Seeing those examples, I'm glad we don't have the Chinese designing NZ PoE or else it would be like a mobile game but for your PC. A very shitty mobile game too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info