Summary of the known differences between the China client and the Global client

I really like this
People are totally misusing the the term "QoL" in this debate, and it bothers me.

AH-like features aren't "QoL", as they will impact the game on several levels - all the way to balance. The same goes for pick-up pets, free respecs, account bound items and more. Those aren't QoL, those are major changes to more than just the initial "QoL" they give.

That said, there are certain additions the CN client have, that really baffles me why we don't have in the western realms. Skill tree planner? More in-game tutorial/information? Death information? More events? Better quest rewards?

While this is a clear-cut case of "the grass is always greener..." for a lot of people, there are some nice additions there. But a lot of people are screaming out like kids, without realizing that some of those additions, would create MORE havoc in the community than now.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
2 things i want from china to go core. death recap and ah. it make game play so much better otherwise if i ever play again ssf
Reminder that passive tree planning was already in the game (3.0 beta) before it was quietly removed for no apparent reason. Not even the importing or passive tree summary, all it did was highlighting nodes but even that didn't get to stay.

There are a lot of features I don't like from the list, but things like the tree planning (even in a very basic form) and a chat message telling you what kills you with mods would be perfectly fine and I don't understand the absence.
"
DoubleU wrote:
Seeing those details, keep that shit out of my PoE.

+1
I'll take it, paid auction tabs and all. I particularly like the "battle pass" system, the updated story rewards and the tower challenge mode.

My wallet stands ready, GGG.

Thanks.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
Most features are extremely useful, however some are just dumb and makes the game P2W. Auction house, Expanded inventory system and pets are just dumb,dumb,dumb features. Pets and expanded inventory, I could get over it, but there is no way in hell I would be paying for Auction House. This Feature alone should have been in the game for everyone.
"
Phrazz wrote:
People are totally misusing the the term "QoL" in this debate, and it bothers me.

Dont worry, they have gotten more controlling during the corona shutdown and are banning all the non white knight posts like yours.

Reread the thread, any post you disagreed with now gone.
Last edited by trixxar on May 10, 2020, 7:51:04 PM
"
trixxar wrote:
Dont worry, they have gotten more controlling during the corona shutdown and are banning all the non white knight posts like yours.

Fantastic addition to the debate, as usual - debating everything but the topic in hand. We all have our talents, I suppose.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
trixxar wrote:

Fantastic addition to the debate, as usual - debating everything but the topic in hand. We all have our talents, I suppose.

I already responded on topic, asking someone to explain how picking up items off the ground was something that added to gameplay.

Which, considering they have already coded it, is being intentionally left off of other servers. So GGG thinks it adds to gameplay, but that was deleted. Feel free to explain.

And it is relevant to point out that instead of discussing why some features are QoL and others are not, you just defend GGG every decision, as always.
Last edited by trixxar on May 10, 2020, 7:58:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info