Evolving Path of Exile's Renderer

Very interesting presentation. I am impressed how much tricks devs are using in POE :D
"
"...and talks about various related topics, including lightning and upcoming LAG INDUCING technology from Path of Exile 2."

That's what I got from that paragraph.
PLEASE GUYS, PLEASE MAKE THE GAME MORE STABLE MAKE IT MORE ENJOYABLE, DONT LET ME WASTE HOURS AND HOURS TO HAVE NOTHING ON MY HAND, BECAUSE EVERY PATCH YOU NERF EVERYTHING [Removed by Support]... PLEASE GUYS, STAY A WHILE AND LISTEN...

MAKE THE GAME BEAUTIFUL AND STABLE PLEASE HAVE THE PHILOSOPHY IN MIND THAT QUALITY IS BETTER THEN QUANTITY... pleeeeeeAAAAssss
i want to subscribe
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Apr 7, 2020, 11:21:29 AM
Will you revamp the game's engine afterall? Disabling the sounds also give fps boost imagine that. Even with high-end hardware this game fails to deliver a steady framerate. Fps gets sudden drops to like 5 when I click a legion monolith or have a betrayal encounter etc. I've got a gtx 1080 and an i7-8700k etc. and I still experience this. The game is on SSD also. I imagine when legion and syndicate encounters happen game loads those assets from the disk only at that moment so our fps tanks. Please solve the fps while you are adding grass or whatever.
Me runing this game on 2600x and gtx1060 with 16gb ram on a SSD and never had these 5fps drop issues that everyone it talking about.I feel like 90% of these people are lying about the hardware and are trying to run this on a 4gb ram and are wondering why they get a lot of fps dips
You should be focusing on optimising the engine for performance, stability and configurability. Give players option to lower the shaders etc, to make it smooth not only on high-end machines. Nobody is playing this kind of games for good looking grass.
What's hilariously ironic about this, is how much effort you take to make the game look good, when the goal of the game is to not see anything.
Everyone wants to go as fast as possible, run at 500%, one button melt and explode entire screens in 0.5 sec, turning poe literally into a arcade pop shoot 'em up blaster game, which would be enjoyable in a 2D- 32 bit top down version, but instead we get hardware requirements for solo players that make it seem you are playing Ashran 100 vs 100 in wow, 5 fps, massive lag and all that good shit.

You barely see enemies, animations, anything. People are just pointing in the general direction of monster life bar clusters to delete them. That's literally the games current state: LIFE BAR DELETER.
Spot movement, click and delete. There's absolutely nothing, not a shred or "RPG" or "action" in poe left.
[Removed by Support]

A perfect balance and tempo would be if you find a middle ground between Exanima, Poe 4 years ago, and Diablo 2. And make it look and feel like Exanima, just a little faster on the action part. I can guarantee you that this is what the original fans wanted from Poe, quality over quantity. Have a room full of different monsters who do different stuff, act in a unique way, where items and placement play a role and you can ragdoll monsters and the environment. That's cool, that's fun, that's what everyone wants from a ARPG.
And yet you have zero ragdoll dynamics and instead just pump the game full with more meaningless monsters who we kill by the millions in a click whose animations or models we don't even have time to see or feel.

[Removed by Support]
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Apr 7, 2020, 11:14:43 AM
Fix you [Removed by Support] engine performance, lag, freezing etc etc etc.

These funny guys with 12 cores yelling how they don't experience problems. [Removed by Support]
These are official reqs:

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM:
Processor: x86-compatible 2.6GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 650 Ti or ATI Radeon™ HD 7850 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 32 GB available space

As many have already noticed 3.10 killed everything that is below 6(?) cores. F those useless evolving devolvers.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Apr 7, 2020, 11:08:45 AM

Paradox: You improve visual appearence (it looks awesome in hideout), but because of decreasing performance in maps it looks worse than before visual upgrade.

"
You should be focusing on optimising the engine for performance, stability and configurability. Give players option to lower the shaders etc, to make it smooth not only on high-end machines.

Sometimes unplayable despite good pc and lowest graphic setting.
I like whipering ice, but it is not good playable. Even on lowest graphic setting with just 45% inc skill duration the fps shrink. With league mechanic it is sometimes unpalyable. Despite having a ssd, an i7 quad core cpu (3,3GHz) and 16GB Ram and Geforce 760 GTX and despite using the lowest graphic settings. Please improve code and increase performance.

I play the game because of the interesting game mechanics and community - not because of the visuals.
There are many games which look far better.

oh yes guys i always stop in each map and act zone to take my time to reflect on this beautiful water particle and lighting aswell as the incredibliy good looking shadows

and i clearly dont even see anything on my screen because everything explodes and i have minimap overlay in the middle of my screen to play the game right

just fix performance issues and dont add useless features like green reflecting grass that nobody ever looks at anyway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info